Here is your opportunity to join Archer Solutions, Australia’s leading security industry labour hire company that provides mobile patrol security officers to leading security companies Australia wide.
We are currently seeking highly motivated and qualified mobile patrol security officers to provide mobile patrol duties (in a company supplied vehicle) to various sites in and around Prestons and South Western suburbs of Sydney NSW, on behalf of our client, a prominent nationwide security company.
This is a casual employment role with up to 38 hours of day, evening & weekend work available, with attractive rates of pay ($25.58 per ordinary hour worked + superannuation), excellent working conditions and ongoing support services.
There are currently 4 positions available for an immediate start.
The role of a mobile patrol officer will include:
– General security patrol duties,
– Alarm response services,
– Property check services,
– Report preparation,
– Duties as directed.
– A current and valid NSW security officer licence.
– A current and valid NSW open drivers licence.
– Australian citizenship or the right to work in Australia.
– Previous mobile patrol security experience (in a vehicle).
– Passionate about protecting others and their assets.
– Proven customer service and written / verbal communication skills.
– Ability to work independently and solve problems autonomously.
– Strong attention to detail.
– Reliable transport to your work location.
– Physically fit to perform the role.
– Applicants are encouraged to submit their resume together with a covering letter that makes mention of your availability (how many days and hours you can work a week) and makes mention of your previous experience working as a mobile patrol officer (in a vehicle).
– You must ensure you meet the essential selection criteria, incomplete applications will not be considered.
– Genuine applications of interest MUST APPLY by clicking the ‚Apply’ button within this webpage.
– You are NOT required to also email your application. Applications that are emailed to our office will NOT be considered as we manage the recruitment selection process from within our online portal.
– Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
– If you require more information relating to the advertised position, due to the volume of enquiries we receive on a daily basis, we ask you to only contact our office via email.
– Our recruitment team can be contacted at [Apply online]
– Please ensure to list the job title and location in the subject line as we have multiple jobs being advertised in multiple locations.
Archer Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.