Looking for a role in customer service with a difference?
Are you passionate about customer service?
Are you a natural communicator?
Salmat is a unique Australian-head quartered company, leading the industry in the provision of customer communication solutions. Through the strategic use of different communication mediums, including voice and non-voice channels, and other applied capabilities
Telstra Australian Business Awards
Salmat currently has a opportunity, for a motivated individual with exceptional customer service skills to join this very unique campaign.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be handling various enquiries and guiding applicants through all stages of the awards program.
As a Customer Service Representative you will be:
– Responding to calls, emails and letters for Telstra Australian Business Awards and Telstra Business Women’s Awards
– Overseeing the entire awards journey, from nominations through entries, judging and events
– Proactively contacting awards entrants to assist them with the entry process
– Liaising and building relationships with successful, professional business people as they participate in the program
– Working closely with the team and client
To be eligible for the role you will need:
– A strong customer service background
– Ability to work within a team
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Proven Microsoft Excel skills
– Proven ability to build rapport with high level business professionals
What’s on offer?
– REAL career development programs.
– An engaging, culturally fun environment that is supportive, fun and highly interactive.
– Convenient CBD Location!
– Fixed Term Full Time : 38 hours per week
– Base Rate + On Target Earnings
The operating hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 7pm where the successful candidates are required to be available to work rotating rosters.
The role commences on 16th January with limited positions available.
If you feel you are reliable and self-motivated with the proven capability to multi task, don’t wait, and apply for this role today!