This long standing and leading property developer seeks an experienced property law clerk to join their in-house team!
With a number of projects under way across Melbou
e, the law clerk will have the opportunity to oversee all aspects of large scale property development projects including the planning and subdivision process to contract management and settlement.
Managing conveyancing files from start to end, your duties may include:
– Preparing all conveyancing documentation
– Applying for certificates and conducting searches
– Reviewing and preparing contracts
– Liaise with financial institutions and purchaser’s representative
– Preparing subdivision documentation for lodging
– Arranging and attending settlements
– Arranging for stamping and lodging settlement documents
– Spreadsheet and database management
– Drafting correspondence and dealing with client queries
To be considered for this unique role, you must be an experienced conveyancing clerk (5+ years experience) who currently manages large scale developments matters – experience from another developer or private practice law firm will be considered.
You will also have a confident and proactive attitude to tackle the variety of tasks that may arise on a day to day basis. Your ability to work autonomously, with strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills will be well suited to this role.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alte
atively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Fiona Ruggieri on …… or email your CV to [Apply online]