Resource / Industrial construction
Up to 6-month Contract
TRS Resourcing has been asked to locate a Project Coordinator. Our Perth based client is a commercial builder that is heavily involved the new build commercial construction and resource/mining construction sector to the value of $25 Million.
Based from their Perth office, the successful Project Coordinator will be working on our client’s newly awarded industrial project. This project is the expansion of a processing plant for a Sanding Mining / Quarry located in the South West of the State.
This project team is running at maximum capacity and require a commercial minded Project Coordinator to help organise and coordinate the smooth operation of their current and newly starting projects. As any experienced Project Management team understands, large projects aren’t just time-consuming; they can also be complicated to organise.
This critical position will require the successful candidate to work alongside the Project Managers to track and dispense the necessary information to the team members that will help complete commercial builds throughout their life cycle to completion. These projects will range in size from $500,000 – $25 Million and are located throughout Weste
The successful candidate must be flexible and adapt to multitasking, as they will be required to perform a wide variety of daily tasks, including:
– Preparation of various documentation for submission
– Keeping detailed project notes and records
– Inform all members of the team with up-to-date and current information and paperwork
– Communicate with team members to ensure optimal strategy and maximum efficiency
– Create project schedules
– Monitor project progress, budget, hours, etc
What is required:
– Tertiary degree qualifications within construction
– Strong communication and organisational skills
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
– Proficient at multi-tasking
– Hold a drive to succeed and passion for your work
To be considered for this position you must provide the following:
– Reference contact details of two past employers
– Be based in Perth Weste
– Have the right to work in Australia
TRS Resourcing is a professional construction recruitment business, and candidate confidentially is assured.
If this position sounds like you, please send your CV directly via this ad