Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
Aged Care Community Worker, Casual – ST IVES (Upper North Shore of Sydney), NSW
* Reliable Car with comprehensive insurance to transport clients is essential for this role
Join a highly respected and well established Community Home Care organisation providing both private and gove
ment funded services throughout the Sydney Metropolitan Region.
Seeking enthusiastic and caring Community Care Workers in the North Shore area with a positive and proactive approach to support Dementia clients to remain living at home. People with the ability to build strong, positive and trustworthy relationships with clients.
Suburbs include: St Ives, Belrose, Frenchs Forest, Ho
sby, Turramurra and surrounding areas.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Assist client with personal care (e.g. showering, dressing, grooming, toileting and continence care)
– Provide domestic assistance (household cleaning, laundry and ironing tasks)
– Assist client with basic meal preparation
– Dementia and Respite services
– Provide transport for clients to access community and appointments
– Social support and shopping
Skills & Experience
– NSW Drivers Licence & reliable Car with comprehensive insurance
– Cert III or IV in Aged Care, Home and Community Care or Disability (Desirable)
– Previous experience in similar role
– Smart phone with inte
– Valid National Police check (or willing to obtain one)
– Current First Aid certificate (or willing to obtain one)
– Casual employment contract; regular clients and ongoing services
– Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle – School hours, early mo
ings, weekends, after 5pm shifts
– Online and face-to face training
– Access to professional development
– Work for a Leading Home Care Organisation
Care Workers who speaks a second language are encouraged to apply and work with our diverse range of clients and nationalities.
Successful applicant will undertake a comprehensive induction and training as well as ongoing support with access to professional development.
If you are enthusiastic, and passionate about the elderly plus have experience in Community Care work, please apply!
Please click Apply and enter your details, then check your emails for instructions from us on how to complete your application for this position, or any of our other positions, on the Qualified Carers Job Site.