Various Print Role
Kelly Services is currently seeking for an experienced staff in the printing industry based in the Sunshine area.
Our client is one of the biggest printing company in the industry. Due to high volume of work, and a recent acquisition, opportunity exists for various roles listed below.
You will be responsible to for operating the most up to date wide machines and ensure that the end product is of the utmost highest standards and meet specifications and quality standards.
– Wide format Printer
– Fotoba Operator/Laminator
– Zund Operator
– General Hand to assist in the printing room
To be considered for the role you must have:
– Evaluating output and adjustments to ensure a desired level of image quality.
– Maintaining a clean working environment is a must.
– Following instructed workflow to produce high volumes of work on wide format printer.
– Able to troubleshoot problems that occur during job submission or the printing process.
– Oversee the quality process of all jobs before and during and post production.
– Perform quality checks on all finished products.
– Maintaining professionalism and good work ethics.
– Good communication skills required.
To be eligible for the role:
– Previous experience with Wide Format Digital printer
– Attention to detail is a MUST
– Works closely with other team members
– Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
– Great working attitude
Please be advised that this position is to start as temporary placement with a view to perm, excellent hourly rate will be on offer to the successful candidate.
This position is to start immediately due to the high workload currently on site.
If you tick all the boxes, please click apply now button and submit your resume online.
Please note that all interviews will be held in Mulgrave and only successful candidates will be contacted.