Randstad are looking for experienced administrators, who are seeking temporary and ongoing work. Randstad have an extensive commercial database, and are seeking experienced candidates to work with some of Brisbane’s most reputable companies and organisations with in various sectors across Property, Real estate to Education and Health and many more.
With roles based primarily in the Brisbane region, we offer you the chance to gain valuable experience with our prestigious and valuable clients at competitive hourly rate.
From three to six month temporary contracts with possible opportunities of permanency, we are able to offer a variety of opportunities. You will be able to develop your existing skills and experience in a corporate and professional environment.
We are seeking experienced professionals for the following positions:
Administrators /receptionists/ Executive Assistants/ Customer service and data entry operators.
The purpose of these positions is to provide excellent administrative support where you will work closely within the administration team and liaise with managers and other departments.
You must portray the following skills:
– Have 2 or more years experience working in one of the above mentioned sectors
– Have 3 or more years experience in an administrative position
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
– Strong work ethic and reliability
– Have strong MS office skills
We encourage you to apply if you have the relevant experience above.An Enthusiastic attitude and attention to detail, accuracy and intermediate skills in Microsoft Office programs are essential.
Apply now to be considered for fantastic future opportunities. Please note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Your new company
You will be joining a very high performing and successful local Government organisation, one that changes lives by building a clear and progressive vision for the future.
Your new role
You will be entering into a key position that plays an invaluable role in assisting the team holistically. You will have a natural ability to create reports, understand patterns, numbers and trends in data and hence provide solutions where needed. Your innate ability to readily learn new systems in an ever evolving work environment is what will make you successful in this role. Your ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders will be highly valued as you step into this exciting new role.
What you will need to succeed
You will be extremely organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise whilst working in a fast paced environment. Your knowledge and experience within local government environment and systems will see you thrive in this role as you provide advice and expert solutions. Local government experience for this position is essential.
What you need to do now
[Apply online] or for a confidential chat contact Rawan Shakhtour on …… .
Randstad is a preferred supplier to the WA Government for temporary workers. This opportunity is with a well established government department who are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant.
Key duties will include:
– Liaising closely with the Executive Director and Minister to ensure smooth flow of work and acting as the primary point of contact for enquiries
– Diary management and managing all travel commitments
– Meetings management managing invitations, meeting room bookings, catering, room set-up and clean-up, audio-visual requirements
– Minute taking and uploading board minutes onto intranet
– Managing Petty Cash system and its associated reconciliation
– MS Word programs such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook
– Organising and monitoring expense claims
– Raising purchase orders and reconcile invoices as required
– Other general ad hoc duties: data entry, document preparation, scanning and filing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
– Previous EA experience, supporting multiple executives in a corporate environment
– Experience in State Government is highly desirable
– Strong administration skills with experience working in a fast paced environment
– Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
– Ability to manage priorities and conflicting issues in a professional manner
– Ability to build strong, open and collaborative working relationships
– Ability to use initiative and to be proactive in taking action and being persistent in addressing issues
– Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
Only successful candidates will be contacted
For more information please email [Apply online]