An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Digital Marketing team for a leading home marketing and shopping channel as a Customer Aquisition Executive.
To own new customer acquisition for the business across all key digital buying and social channels
To be successful in this role, the candidate will have experience in Adwords, Product Listings, Social (FB, Insta, Twitter, Pinterest), Affiliates, Celebrity Social Strategy, RTB and Mobile Advertising.
Most importantly, youll be analytical and tech savvy as this is a data-driven role. Your remit will be to grow our RTB buying channels using a variety of DSPs (Demand Side Platforms).
Your goal will be to increase new customer numbers across our merchandise categories whilst driving down Cost Per Aquisition and monitoring LCVs
This is an exciting role which will involve real time bidding adjustments in line with our programming schedule and customer demand. Youll closely monitor and report on CPAs per category and channel, split test ads and LPs; and continually seek to optimise the most effective buying and placement strategies.
The execution of this role will include but is not limited to the following activities:
– Customer Analysis (Understanding our customer segments, top categories for new business acquisition, 2nd and third purchase categories; and mapping out customer lifecycle journeys)
– Digital Acquisition – SEM, RTB and Mobile Media Buying
– Social Media Buying & Content Creation (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +)
– Knowledge in programmatic, affiliate and negotiating cross channel partnerships would be an advantage
– Guidance on Onsite Conversion Rate Optimisation, Landing Page split testing and SEO to ensure the site is optimized to maximize conversion rates and visits
– Affiliate Programs work with external partners to maximize sales, customer acquisition and retention
– Tracking and Analysis of data to ensure our conversions can be accounted and reported on
– Reporting to the wider business our new customer growth by channel, category and product
– Ensuring all advertising is done so in accordance with QA and Compliance guidelines
– Focus on Customer satisfaction through the customer promise.
The Customer Acquisition Executive reports to the Digital Manager. The Customer Acquisition Executive works closely with the Digital and Marketing teams, Merchandising, and Analyst teams to ensure that the business is advertising popular product and showcasing special offers.
This individuals key focus is to maximize the new customer acquisition, drive down CPAs for each category and maximize revenue and retention from each channel.
The Customer Acquisition Executive has two predominant functions:
– Search, desktop and mobile media buying for AU + NZ
– Social media buying and posting, influencer marketing and native advertising
Along with being responsible for our buying strategy the Customer Acquisition Executive will act as the internal expert on social advertising placement and optimisation.
Key social responsibilities are:
– Achieving social media growth and engagement targets by channel
– Acting as the gatekeeper for all social platforms to ensure integrity, authenticity and consistency.
– Forming and managing the social editorial calendar in-line with the marketing calendar.
Critical functions of the role:
– Experience working with DSPs (Demand Side Platforms), Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Facebook Power Editor and Mobile Media Buying.
– Experience modifying bid prices and buying strategy in real time to respond to product deals or consumer demand
To express an interest in this role or find out more information please get in contact with [Apply online] with an updated resume.
Please note this location is Frenchs Forest, near Manly, Sydney.