– High salary to attract an experienced and professional Facility Manager
– Oversee a brand new facility on NSW’s Central Coast
– Overall operational management – Salary package of up to $180,000
Our client is a dynamic aged care provider who has experienced strong growth over the last few years. With plenty more in the pipeline, we are looking to recruit Australia’s best managers.
As a Senior Manager, you are the face of your facility and will have the autonomy to drive the development and overall success of the home.
– 80-bed residential aged care facility on the NSW Central Coast
– Brand new facility that requires your strong guidance and input to develop
– Would suit a commercially savvy Facility Manager with a corporate approach
– A stunning location where relocation will be provided if moving to the area
– Empower your team and build a fantastic culture
– A massive salary on offer in the region of $135,000 + superannuation + relocation + bonus ($180,000 package)
– Utilise a cutting edge care model and enjoy the latest technology and equipment within the facility
– Take on a corporate role within a growing provider. Plenty of career path opportunity
About The Role
As the Facility Manager, you will drive the overall success of the home through strong leadership and operational management. This is a luxury facility so you will ensure exceptional care and customer service for residents and their families.
Culture is key for this provider and you will ensure a great working environment where you entire team feels valued and motivated. Using your strong business acumen you will drive financial performance of the facility also.
This organisation is serious about being the best provider of care to elderly residents. This can only be achieved through attracting Australia’s best Facility Managers and rewarding the m generously.
To be successful you will have:
– Registered Nurse qualifications (AHPRA registration)
– A proven track record successfully managing residential aged care facilities
– Ability to drive performance and ensure a great culture for residents, families and staff
– Excellent business acumen and a corporate approach
– Good understanding of aged care legislation, ACFI and accreditations
– A passion for developing your career with an innovative provider
If this sounds like the high-level opportunity you have been looking for, we would love to have a confidential chat. I am always available so feel free to get in touch!
To forward your details via Seek click on the APPLY button.
atively contact me directly:
Edward Freeman – Aged Care Recruitment Consultant
…… for a confidential chat
[Apply online] – Send through any questions you have or let me know a good time to give you a call.
For more information on E4 Recruitment and further available roles please visit http://www.e4recruitment.com.au