About anzuk* anzuk* is a full service Educational Recruitment Company. We service Early Childhood Centres and Government and Non Government Schools across all areas of Queensland, NSW, Victoria, WA and the UK. We cater for relief, short-term contracts and permanent school and centre appointments.
Are you looking to really make a difference to the lives of children whilst developing your skills to enhance your career? If you get a great feeling out of helping people and if you are looking for a position with purpose this will be the role for you. Work with a supportive team and experience a challenging yet rewarding career.
anzuk* are seeking enthusiastic, dynamic, proactive teachers required for various middle years and secondary teaching positions we have available in Queensland.
– Plan, develop and implement effective lessons
– Marking and reporting effective assessment
– Perform extra curricular activities
– Maintain a high standard of behaviour management
– Current QCT registration/pending application (or the ability to gain)
– Current DETE application (or the ability to gain)
– Bachelor in Education/Graduate Diploma in Education (Secondary)
– 2 most recent references (must be in a position of leadership in relation to you i.e. Principal, Deputy Principal, HOD, Supervising Teacher)
How to apply:
Click on the apply button or contact Kaitlyn Barrett on …… .
Please ensure you have up to date referee details on your application and that you have requested permission to include them on your CV.
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening.
*please be advised as a minimum requirement to teach with ANZUK you must have a QCT registration and you must be able to provide two teaching referees that have held a supervisory role and have observed your teaching practice. ANZUK is a leader of quality temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.