Facility Manager | Residence Manager | Director of Nursing | Aged Care
– 80 bed Residential Aged Care facility
– Based 15min north of Brisbane
– Large not-for-profit organisation who run successful facilities across Queensland.
– Very supportive company with very knowledgeable senior managers all too happy to help you.
– This successful facility has great long-term stable staff. Your role will be to continue the smooth running of the Centre.
– Great salary on offer + salary packaging + leadership support
As the Residence Manager you will ensure exceptional customer service and continual excellence in care. You will provide exceptional leadership to staff and overall support & guidance to residents, families and stakeholders. Managing operational duties, you will also focus on ACFI, Quality, continuous improvement and financial management.
Your Skills & Experience
We are looking for an experienced aged care manager
You will have have:
– RN Nursing qualifications (AHPRA registration)
– Must have aged care management experience
– Excellent people skills, communication skills and ability to build relationships
– Demonstrated leadership qualities and previous experience educating and mentoring staff.
– Strong knowledge of Legislation, ACFI, Quality and Accreditation
You will be joining a great not-for-profit aged care company who have a proven track record within Residential Aged Care. Your thoughts & ideas will be encouraged as you become a key member of the management team.
On offer is a great salary package with all the salary packaging perks.
This is a great opportunity to step into a wonderful team with a supportive company and enjoy excellent job satisfaction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential chat call Jessie Martin on …… (direct) or forward your resume to [Apply online]
For more information on E4 Recruitment and further available roles please visit http://www.e4recruitment.com.au
This practice is seeking a full time After-hours General Practitioners to join their well established, recently refurbished clinic. The practice is open 8:00am – 10:00pm Monday to Friday, and 8:00am – 7:00pm on weekends and public holidays. There are no VMO or on-call responsibilities. The doctor will be required to work from 5.00 pm-10:00pm, Monday – Friday and all day on weekends.
This practice is ideally located in Sydney’s Southern suburbs. Sydney is Australia’s number 1 tourist destination, with attractions such as the Opera House, Taronga Zoo and endless cafes and restaurants to enjoy. Sydney is well known for its diversity, and will be sure to meet your every need, with a variety of cultural events and festivals throughout the year. Wollongong is a short drive south and is home to an abundance of natural beauty and National Parks to explore.
The practice maintains a professional but friendly team environment, with patient care the main focus shared by their growing team. You will be joining a multicultural team treating a broad patient base. Any GP joining this practice will be incredibly busy, but all services are provided on site, with access to specialists if needed. As a General Practitioner in this clinic, you will be expected to have some experience with general procedures. This practice is fully accredited and GR doctors will receive A1 (VR) rates in this after-hours role.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
MBBS or equivalent
Vocational or General Registration
Experience with general procedures
If Non VR GP – Then must be on a 457 Visa and not restricted by 19AA
The practice is offering between 57.5-70% of billings for doctors that hold General or Vocational Registration. The percentage of billings is negotiable, depending on experience levels. There is also a relocation incentive available from the practice.
Click „Apply Now” and submit your CV, or phone our team for more information. If you are seeking work within Australia, and would like to hear about our other opportunities, please call Sarah Doe on …… for a confidential discussion.
An exciting new opportunity has just become available for a Manager of a Child and Family Service based on the regional coast of Western Australia. This a full time permanent position.
SALARY: $65,000 – $70,000 + SUPER
Plus salary sacrifice (adding $5,000 – $6,000 to your salary)
Relocation assistance provided
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Working alongside families who are experiencing conflict and / or difficulties
– Providing leadership, guidance and support to your team
– Oversee the day-to-day management of the centre
– Provide casework
– Screening and assessing individuals
Ideally we are seeking someone with a strong background in working with children and family services. This is a well-established NGO, therapeutic service.
– Bachelor of Social Work, Psychology, Counselling or related human services degree
– Previous experience in staff leadership / management / supervision
– A history of working with vulnerable children and families with complex needs
– Driver’s Licence and Australian work rights
If you are interested in applying for this position please email your CV through to [Apply online] or call ……