Make sure you ONLY speak to the RECRUITMENT EXPERT to get real advice from an accountant who can leverage his long-term relationships with Partners in the best local firms to make sure you’re matched exclusively to the best role. We only work with quality candidates as our clients demand the best people.
– We deal with all the best firms in town to make sure you get the right fit
– Exclusive access to rolesthrough long-term relationships with the Partners
– Deal with the Accountant from Public Practice to ensure honesty and integrity
Right now we are looking for People at different levels all across the country for our top Boutique, Mid-Tier and Big 4 clients. So if you have local experience in Public Practice in Tax & Business Services, Audit, Insolvency/Forensic – we will find a role in your desired location from a small country town to one of the capital cities. Great roles in Hobart, Launceston & Devonport.
– Tax & Business Services
– Audit (Inte
al & Exte
– Insolvency & Forensic
– Graduates with 1yr+ experience working in a reputable accounting firm in Australia ($45 to $55k+super)
– Intermediates – (2-4 years) ($50k-$65k)
– Seniors (3-5 years) ($65k-$80k)
– Supervisors (4-7 years) ($75k-$90k)
– Managers (5-10 years ($85k-$130k)
– Directors and aspiring Partners (7 yrs+) ($150k+++++)
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING IN A REPUTABLE ACCOUNTING FIRM IN AUSTRALIA FOR TAX ROLES, FOR AUDIT THEN COMPARABLE FIRM OVERSEAS IN ENGLISH
Ideally, you would
– Have experience dealing with a broad range of clients across different industries in Accounting Firms in Australia
– Have a recent and solid knowledge of Australian Corporate and Taxation Requirements and Issues
– Be CA/CPA Qualified or on the way to being qualified or qualified by experience.
– Be serious about your career in Accounting and looking to progress with the right firm
– Commercial Acumen to do advisory work for clients and have used some of the major accounting software packages
– Great command of English and be able to communicate with clients and colleagues.
If you’re considering a new opportunity locally because you’re fed up with your current progress or salary, or perhaps looking to relocate to another city – make sure you contact Michael at Recruitment Expert first for an honest opinion.
Best to Apply through Seek right now or email me with your details for a confidential and prompt discussion on [Apply online]