We are looking for a professional Marketing Assistant to join this National CBD Law Firm and become a valued member of their progressive Marketing team!
„Administration” is the key to this role, as we are looking for someone in the early stages of their marketing career who is looking for the opportunity to lea
and develop skills in a professional services environment.
Reporting directly to National Marketing Manager and working closely with a team of professional BD Advisors, your strong administrative skills will be put to good use with duties including:
– Schedule business development and planning meetings
– Coordinate travel arrangements for key team members
– Database and file management
– Updating Partner profiles on the website and intranet
– Carrying out research and collating information for tenders
– Assisting with functions and seminars including catering requirements
– Prepare brochures for various programs
– Reconcile expenses and invoices for the department
To be considered for this role, you will have:
– At least 12 months administration experience in a law firm or professional services environment
– Experience in a similar marketing assistant role highly regarded
– Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or Commerce
You will also have strong communication skills, a motivated work ethic and a strong understanding of how a professional services team operates.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to take build a marketing career within the legal industry. You will love the Managers, love the culture of the firm and also enjoy the employee benefits!
To apply online,please click on the appropriate link. Alte
atively, for a confidential discussion,please contact Fiona Ruggieri on …… or email your CV to [Apply online]