Randstad is looking for CNC Operators for a 6 month position in a large workshop based in Naval Base, Western Australia.
JOB TITLE: CNC Operator
LOCATION: Naval Base
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 6 months
Our clients are a diverse range of oil and gas, mining and resources and construction with workshops based in Perth and the surrounding suburbs.
SCOPE OF WORK
Working as a CNC Operator / Machinist your main responsibilities will be to work with Ficep CNC Machines for large steel projects for the mining, resources, oil and gas industries of Western Australia.
– Experience in CNC Machine operating of metal products
– Experience with Ficep machines Desirable
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
– If you meet minimum requirements, please apply via the APPLY button below. All applications are kept strictly confidential
– Suitable applicants will be contacted by phone to discuss the role and determine suitability
– Successful applicants will commence our registration process which may include; face to face interview, reference checking, OH&S/physical assessment, D&A screen (when applicable), etc.
– Once registration is complete, we will finalise your application with our client and, if successful, arrange mobilisation to site
We believe that creating the best solutions in HR services means always doing more and going further. We take the time to understand the needs of our both our clients and candidates – both immediate, and looking to how we can support your future requirements. We know that the better we know you, the better we can meet your needs and exceed your expectations. At Randstad, we pride ourselves on our core values (to know, serve and trust), which we summarise through our philosophy good to know you. Find out more at randstad.com.au.
For all Randstad job opportunities please like our Facebook page