Randstad Inhouse Services is looking for an experienced resourcer to support a senior member of the team with high volume recruitment activity. You will advertise, screen, interview and conduct any relevant checks and assessments to have each candidate ready to start work.
Why should you apply?
– Flexible working hours (20-25 hrs per week across days of your choice)
– Central location Parramatta CBD
– Recruit for a large entrepreneurial business
– Great company and team culture
What do you need to be successful?
– Resourcing / recruitment experience blue collar would be advantageous
– Ability to work to deadlines
– Self starter and highly motivated
– Positive and professional attitude
– Ability to ensure each candidate is treated with the highest level of attention possible
As this is an urgent need, we will need you to start as soon as possible. Please APPLY NOW to submit your application and feel free to reach out to Leeza Bright on …… for further information.
This is your chance to join a reputable, global bank as an Inbound Sales Consultant. Based in Parramatta and within a call centre environment you will be responsible for handling a myriad of customer enquiries as well as upselling across five key products and services. You will also be responsible for managing long term client relationships. Our client values their employees and fosters an environment that is supportive and driven to achieve excellence. This is a not-to-be-missed opportunity that offers strong career progression and opportunities as well as a friendly and positive workplace culture. We are seeking someone with a passion for the banking industry and who is driven, positive and sales savvy. No two days are ever the same!
Your key responsibilities as an Inbound Sales Consultant are:
– Responding to inbound customer enquiries relating to personal loans, deposits, credit, insurance, balance transfers
– Handling all calls professionally with the aim of building and maintain strong customer relationships
– Manage any email correspondence
– Maintain database integrity and compliance requirements
– Work effectively with your team and other internal stakeholders
– Adhering to daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
Your skills and experience:
– Excellent communication skills
– Exceptional customer service ability
– Demonstrated sales experience
– Experience in call and contact centres is desirable
– Tertiary qualifications are highly desired
– Be self-motivated and positive!
– Be a team player!
What’s in it for you!
– Full time role, Monday Friday (please note that this is based on a rotating roster 8am to 8pm)
– Comprehensive training provided
– Strong career progression prospects & multiple staff benefits, including health care subsidies and an extra day of annual leave per annum!
– Have a presitigious global bank on your CV!
Due to the nature of the role you must be an Australian resident or citizen to apply.
Dont hesitate to contact Anita Ivanoski on …… if you have any questions.