About the Organisation
Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation working in more than 300 communities across Australia. We support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness. We work with people who are homeless and refugees and asylum seekers.
We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients to ensure we can support each client’s individual needs and wants. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
About the Role
End to end recruitment for all roles based in Weste
Australia whilst managing and supporting our Recruitment Advisor for South Australia. This role will include high volume recruitment of front line positions including Disability Support Workers in locations across Weste
– Coordinate end to end employee recruitment for all front line and 1st/2nd line management positions
– Participate and assist in the implementation of National Talent Attraction strategies and initiatives
– Work with the People, Safety, & Culture team to build and deliver a strong service culture
– Proactive approach to recruit against forecasted recruitment requirements
– Implement strategies to recruit in regional and remote locations
Skills & Experience
– Proven experience as a Senior Recruiter with extensive experience in operational end to end recruitment servicing a diverse range of client groups across a diverse range of roles from entry level to senior leadership roles
– Previous experience managing others preferred
– Strong ability to develop excellent working relationships with key stakeholders
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Strong work ethic and a passion for recruitment
– Superior skills in relation to time management, personal organisation and project coordination.
Successful candidates will be required to clear probity checks including National Criminal History Record Check and Working with Children Check (where relevant to the role).
We want to work with people who are passionate about making a difference; who are open to new ways of thinking; who value genuine, long-lasting relationships; and who are flexible, courageous, and believe in opportunity for all.
We’ll give you opportunities to lea
and evolve as part of a growing and vital organization. And we’ll give you the chance to do work that makes a genuine difference in your community.
– Opportunity to work for one of Australia’s largest social purpose organisations
– Excellent tax benefits and rostered days off
– Newly created position in a growing team
How to Apply
Include your resume and covering letter in one document, click on the apply button and follow the screen prompts.
For any enquiries, please contact David Meere – Manager, Talent and Attraction at [Apply online] or ……
Applications close at midnight on Sunday the 16th July 2017.