Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
Disability Support Worker – Mo
ings & Afte
oons Mon-Wed – ROSEVILLE (Upper North Shore), NSW
Seeking an experienced Disability Care Support Worker for shifts with a young adult client in Roseville to assist in the mo
ing 6.45am-9am (Mon-Wed) and in the afte
oon 3.00pm-6.00pm (Mon-Wed).
Client is in a wheelchair and requires full support with
ing routine (6.45am-9am) – Mon-Wed:
– wake and dress (and toileting)
– transfer to chair
– prepare and feed breakfast.and prepare lunch and tidy afterwards
– wait for collection by daycare van
oon routine (3.15pm-6.15pm) – Mon-Wed:
– wait and assist from daycare van
– prepare afte
– social time
– prepare and feed simple dinner
This role would ideally suit two persons to job share, but we would also consider one person.
You must be empathetic, reliable and professional.
There is also potential for work with other clients.
Offering a salary relevant to your experience and the standard of care you are able to provide.
Deliver the highest possible quality care, looking for people that want to be part of a company that has a growing reputation for service excellence. We provide care to people with disabilities of all ages and seniors, as well as post-hospital care.
– Flexible work schedule (casual and permanent part-time positions available)
– Multiple work locations for you to choose your preferred location of work throughout Sydney
– Strong career opportunities for talented carers
– Excellent remuneration for carers with experience or talent / skill for care giving
– Certificate III in Aged Care, Certificate IV in Disability Care, or suitable overseas Nursing/Medical qualifications – you will be required to have manual handling care experience
– Current First Aid Certificate
– Current Police Check
– Smart phone
(please include ref: Roseville in your Cover Letter)
Please click Apply and enter your details, then check your emails for instructions from us on how to complete your application for this position, or any of our other positions, on the Qualified Carers Job Site.
If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply.