Kelly Services is searching for a Gardener to start immediately for a government client until the end of October 2017.
* Maintaining and developing the gardens of clients.
* In charge of grass cutting, emptying bins, weed control and leaf raking.
* Planting new trees, flowers and various plants.
* Driving plant vehicles, small diggers etc.
* Maintenance of plant tubs baskets.
* Ensuring safe usage of herbicide application.
* Making sure that all garden equipment is correctly maintained and serviced.
* Seeding plants and watering them at the correct times.
* Clearing rubbish and litter away from the garden and grounds.
* Planting varieties of fruit trees and rare native trees.
* Producing various designs and layouts of garden landscapes.
* Constructing fences, walls and ponds.
* Deciding on which seeds to plant and which locations.
* Ensuring a safe working environment for everyone working in the garden.
* Previous experience of at least a year in a similar role
* Ability to use a wide range of horticultural machinery and powered hand tools.
* Good knowledge of plants and vegetables.
* Always courteous to other staff and visitors.
* Able to work as part of a team or individually.
* Knowledge of health and safety rules and legislation.
* Having a keen personal interest in gardening.
If you are interested in this role than click ‚Apply’ and the successful candidates will be contacted via Kelly Services.