Randstad Industrial are currently looking for x2 experienced Pickers/Packers.
Randstad is a global Fortune 500 organisation and the second largest HR and Recruitment firm in the world. Hence have the resources, experience and opportunities to be able to give you a variety of opportunities to further develop your career and prospects.
Randstad Industrial will be looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following pre-requisites.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Responsible for processing of general small freight from beginning to end
– Picking and packing orders
– Data entry of received freight into the clients preferred computerised system.
– Ensuring all items are scanned to correct destinations
– Exposure to RF scanners
– Manual handling involved (up to 20 kgs)
– 2 Years minimum Experience in a warehouse environment.
– High attention to detail and problem solving
– Forklift experience not required, but would be beneficial
– Able to provide recent work references
– Able to undergo pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen if required
– Ability to Adhere to OSH Policies and Procedures
– Shift runs from ……
– Own transport to ensure reliability and punctuality
For a more detailed discussion or further inquiries to the availability of the dozens of other opportunities with Randstad Industrial please send an up-to-date CV to [Apply online]. Due to the expected volume of applicants, only those successful will be contact.
Randstad is looking for a number of forklift drivers to form a part of their busy team on a casual but ongoing basis.
The role may see the person working on an on-call basis week to week with the opportunity to work overtime and work weekend. Days and hours are subject to changed based on volume and demands, therefore, we are looking for people who are flexible with their working hours and are available at short notice.
Commencing in a fast-paced environment, it is important that this person is capable of working well under pressure and comes with at least 2 years forklift experience. You will be required to deal with everything from timber to general freight loading and unloading trucks as well as a large manual handling component to the role.
To be successful in these roles, you will possess the following;
– 2 years RECENT forklift experience (mandatory)
– Warehouse experience and having worked in a transport and logistics environment
– Exposure dealing with timber/wood and general freight
– MUST be flexible with working hours
– Physically fit to perform labour intensive tasks
– Drive and initiative to work autonomously within the workplace
– Ability to work well in a team environment
– Committed and reliable
In return, you will be rewarded with the following;
– Competitive pay rates
– A safe working environment
– Supportive management
– Learning environment – unique within the industry
– Multiskilling opportunities
– Onsite, engaging and supportive Randstad account team
– Onsite parking available
If you are FLEXIBLE, RELIABLE, have your own transport and meet the above criteria APPLY NOW via Seek. If you wish to find out more details about the role, please contact Stacey McMeeken on …… .