This leading organisation has an initial 6 to 12 month extendable contract opportunity for a Business Analyst to work across an information security refresh program.
Responsibilities of the role include:
Oversee the project lifecycle including requirements definition, delivery scheduling and operational procedures
Assist in the building of relevant business cases and document creation etc
Defining the needs of multiple stakeholders
Delivery of findings as required
Prior experience will include:
Extensive previous experience in a dedicated Business Analyst position
Strong business skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
The ability to use logic and reasoning to identify alte
Experience with process improvement and change management frameworks
Understanding of or experience within web proxy related projects with BlueCoat, Cisco etc or similar will be viewed favourably.
To apply for this excellent opportunity please send your resume in any version of MS Word to John McCarthy at [Apply online] or call John McCarthy on …… .
**Please note that you must be an Australian Resident for this role
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst ICT Investment who will be managing the review and analysis of the organization’s business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify and justify new initiatives that lead to business improvements. This is a initiator role and seeks to stamp out Projects and relationships from the ground to enhance the Investment scale.
You will have these proven experience:
– Conduct Financial Modelling and forecasting such as building MS Excel merger models 1. to assess the suitability of merger deals, 2. to value Balance Sheet items include Assets, Liability, Goodwill and Minority Interest and 3. to calculate Ea
ings Per Share
– Perform Quantitative Analysis
– Form Business Case with requirements gathering, processes mapping, solution workshops and coordinating enhancements
– Ability to establish successful relationships with key stakeholders and negotiate, develop and undertake robust appraisals of programs and capital projects.
– Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders are essential in this role.
– Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences
– An ability to work collaboratively, develop capability of team members and guide and support a team to provide customer focused services.
The successful candidate will have experience in providing management support at a senior level and be committed to providing a quality customer service across a large and complex organization. You will have held a Project Management positions within your career.
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career within a supportive organization then please contact us.
If you’re interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button; or send your resume to Shirley Hoffman at Genesis IT [Apply online]
Great opportunity for an experienced Agile Business Analyst to join a leading top tier Telco industry. You will be responsible for Delivering a Enterprise Identity and Authentication Portfolio of Works and
Delivering a consistent and cohesive customer experience of identity management and authentication.
– Understanding and interpreting the alignment of Enterprise Identity and Authentication strategy with broader IT & DS strategic direction
– Successful business analysis to support IT delivery for the Identity Portfolio of Work
– Superior stakeholder management for primary relationships
– Work well within virtual teams
– Enable Identity to meet customer, operational and people objectives
– Creating great digital experiences;
– Enabled by modern digital platforms;
– Delivered through a digital way of working
– Participate in discovery workshops to identify business requirements and rules.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
The candidate should have industry experience in the following areas:
– Telecommunications agile and waterfall development methodologies, requirements definition, validation, and traceability.
– Online sales, customer self-service, content media, order management, billing.
– Understanding of writing clear functional requirements for technology development, deployment, and evolution.
– Understanding of writing clear functional requirements for Online applications (the web, device based, IVR) based on new and emerging technologies.
– Understanding of writing clear functional requirements for product migration from legacy to strategic platforms.
– Experience in developing and validating customer identity requirements.
– Experience with requirements management tools, such as IBM RTC or JIRA.
– Knowledge of telecommunications, IT, services and network industry, technology and trends.
– Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and in a project management environment.
– Demonstrated the ability to plan and manage multiple tasks.
Please press „APPLY” button or alternatively send in your cv to [Apply online]
Please note only shortlisted candidates will receive the call.
To be considered for the role click the ‚Apply’ button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on …… . Please quote our job reference number: …… .
Reputable leader within Banking and Finance, this national organisation is a household name and an employer of choice.
– A forward thinking team who seek out and embrace change and growth
– A business that puts both it’s employees and customers first
– A fantastic office environment that is both flexible and progressive
This role is a 12 month, fixed term opportunity for a hardworking individual. It should be seen as an entry level role with actively managed pathways.
– Financial management of business unit P&L, spend analysis, balance sheets, jou
als and management of fixed assets
– Issue investigation and resolution
– Financial report production
– Analysis and commentary or plans, budgets and project progress reporting
– Forecasting of P&L and balance sheets
– Provide all round business case support
– Adhere to business policies and procedures
– Maintenance of planning/forecasting models
– Business partnering with various units across the company
– Stakeholder engagement both inte
ally and exte
– Actively manage risk and compliance matters
– Continual assessment of processes, reports and documentation
THE SKILLS REQUIRED
– CA, CIMA or CPA preferred
– Undergraduate qualification with post graduate qualification
– Experience in management and/or financial reporting
– Capable of working in a high paced environment
– Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills
– Sound business acumen
– An ability to analyse, problem solve and influence
– Achievement focused with a desire for continuous lea
– Can you meet all of the above as well as bring
Do you have substantial hands on SAP experience?
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone looking to develop their career with a strong company and established team.
CLICK APPLY TODAY if this is the role for you, and one of our consultants will get back to you!
Build and maintain positive working relationships between IT and the HFC business areas and effectively support the delivery of the IT program through an agile delivery model, within the time and budget allocation.
The Business Analyst within this HFC-related program of work will become the SME for all relevant areas. This role will require a highly motivated individual who thrives working under pressure and is particularly passionate about problem solving.
– 10 years’ minimum working in an IT delivery environment
– Demonstrable integration experience of software and applications that drive optimal business and customer outcomes
– Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office package
– Proven knowledge of business operations in telecommunications industry
– Demonstrated ability in translating high level business requirements into tailored system and solutions for business
For a confidential discussion and more detail on the role, please call Lucy on …… and send you resume through to [Apply online]
Are you a Data Analyst with a a focus and passion for reporting? Thrive working with data and engaging with business members to present your findings?
Currently we have a fixed term Data Analyst role available that will see you Design / Report Data capabilities, articulate outcomes and insights. You will evangelise the Data Reporting and its functionality. You will champion Data Quality & Data Gove
In this role you will have a high level of business engagement, working with partners to deliver the Data Reporting and Analytics. You will develop designs to educate the business as you create Data Models. You will work with new platforms & technology tools such as Tableau, Microsoft BI reporting. This role will commence in a 12 month fixed term contract, with a much longer term view.
This role will require a Data Analyst guru with a strong data engineering background. You will have championed Data warehouse & Reporting capabilities. You will also possess excellent Data Modelling & Visualisation expertise.
You will require excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement skills, In particular the ability to educate business stakeholders, report data and highlight outcomes that can be achieved.
Proven Microsoft Power BI Reporting exp. is necessary for this role. Ideally, experience of using Tableau or other reporting tools.
You will possess an exeptional ability to lead business users to an outcome.
Be rewarded as you are offered a healthy work / life balance, as you work in a team that will inspire you and value your contribution. Competitive salary and conditions on offer.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is based in the Northe
Beaches, NOT the Sydney CBD
This is a great opportunity – To apply, please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY NOW button below.
(Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted)
An Exciting opportunity has arisen for a mid level Data Analyst focused on Digital Insights, to join an expanding retail eCommerce business. This is an exciting time, where the business is looking to scale further, with a potential to move to the US in 2018.
This opportunity will have the successful candidate developing, designing and driving all systems and tools to enhance eBusiness.
You will analyse online data, site traffic, site user experience and site purchases. Plus work with the exec team to build an all-inclusive view of how their customers are engaging with all digital touch points.
Key skills & experience:
– Experience analysing data and presenting optimisation and business insights.
– Extensive understanding of eCommerce and digital data trends.
– Develop and drive eBusiness solutions through data and analytics ensuring the customer is at the centre
– Strong understanding of Google Analytics with the ability to the provide detailed insights and analyses to key stakeholders based on customer engagement.
– Continuously track online performance.
– Can produce relevant reporting and research into key consumer segments and digital product usage.
My client are offering a huge opportunity with unlimited potential for growth.
This is a great role for a passionate Data Analyst with a focus on digital insights to really get involved in an exciting eCommerce business, set to scale.
Please send your CV to David: [Apply online]
Or call: ……
Our client, a respected NSW Gove
ment Agency, has an excellent opportunity for a capable Business Analyst to join their talented team. The purpose of the position is to engage with the business and IT to enable system and process improvement initiatives.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate sound experience, 3-5 years, as a business analyst in the delivery of process and system improvements. You will have sound experience within requirements elicitation, as is – to be, process mapping, documenting processes, workshop facilitation and enabling system and process improvements. In addition you will have highly developed relationship management and communication skills and the ability to discuss technical matters with non technical audiences. You will have sound experience gained within IT system transformation projects, experience within salesforce or CRM projects an advantage.
This represents an outstanding opportunity to join a professional, talented and supportive team and engage with a range of stakeholders across diverse projects for NSW Gove
Please email your cv or call Annabel Cato on …… for a confidential discussion.
Amazing long term contract. MAP is looking to recruit three 12 month daily rate contracts for a market leading financial planning business in Sydney.
Chance to working with changes to Financial Planning or Superannuation platforms. Experience working on projects requiring Australian regulatory compliance in superannuation or financial planning is essential.
This role is focused on changes to technology but sits within the business team and suits a business BA who has a varied background working across financial planning or superannuation. You need to have end to end BA experience from taking requirements through SDLC, testing and implementation.
ational organisation has significant operations here in Australia and has a name that is instantly recognized as a leader within financial planning and they are fast growing in superannuation.
You will be joining a Business team that works closely with other business stakeholders and technology to ensure that major changes to the planning and superannuation platform meet the businesses requirements.
You will be:
– Responsible for building relationships with all stakeholders
– Taking business requirements, interviewing and holding workshops
– Liaising with technical team
– Integration Delivery
They will offer:
– Long term contract opportunity
– Amazing culture
– Fantastic daily rate
– Excellent exposure and development
– The opportunity to work for a high end of town market leader
– Brand new world class office
– Flexibility / Work Life Balance in a truly enjoyable work environment
– Treated just like a permanent employee
Please get in touch [Apply online] – shortlisting tomorrow and interview slots end of the week
Senior Business Analyst
Based in Sydney and now Melbou
e they seek a senior level Business Analyst
to join their leadership team. They boast a fantastic flexible working environment with low attrition rates. The team is dynamic, smart and hard working with a real passion for emerging technologies in Australia.
– Duties and Responsibilities:
– Analysing clients and business needs and requirements
– Process documentation and other documentation work
– Developing business requirements, non-functional requirements and user stories
– Facilitating workshops
– Stake holder management
– Competencies & skills required:
– Strong Analytical skills
– Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
– Ability to manage stake holders & their expectations
– Good facilitation, presentation and documentation skills
– Positive attitude & ability to work well in a team environment.
– Technical skills & experience required:
– Strong experience as a Senior Analyst (7+ years, as a guide)
– Strong experience in the financial services industry, specifically equities trading.
– Good appreciation of the concepts and processes related to clearing, settlement, corporate actions, account structures, etc.
– Experience across a range of different technologies and projects
– Experience with and solid appreciate for the Agile methodology
Please submit your resume in Word Format for immediate review.