This leading organisation has an initial 6 to 12 month extendable contract opportunity for a Business Analyst to work across an information security refresh program.
Responsibilities of the role include:
Oversee the project lifecycle including requirements definition, delivery scheduling and operational procedures
Assist in the building of relevant business cases and document creation etc
Defining the needs of multiple stakeholders
Delivery of findings as required
Prior experience will include:
Extensive previous experience in a dedicated Business Analyst position
Strong business skills with the ability to liaise at all levels
The ability to use logic and reasoning to identify alte
Experience with process improvement and change management frameworks
Understanding of or experience within web proxy related projects with BlueCoat, Cisco etc or similar will be viewed favourably.
To apply for this excellent opportunity please send your resume in any version of MS Word to John McCarthy at [Apply online] or call John McCarthy on …… .
**Please note that you must be an Australian Resident for this role
Looking for an exciting new role in Sales? Interested in fintech? Brand new offices in the CBD, the company is rapidly expanding – now hiring 3 BDMS in Sydney
Please read on!
A dynamic, digital organisation is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior BDM.
The role itself is split into 3 areas:
– Client Acquisition and new business
– Account Management
– Reporting and pipeline planning
What you will be doing:
– Proactively identify new business opportunities
– Review major prospects and possible strategies to win business
– Develop and manage a pipeline of active opportunities to achieve sales targets
– Ensure CRM system (Salesforce) is kept up to date with calls and meetings
– Make appointments to meet with existing clients to increase sales revenue in order to achieve growth in business
– Monitor industry developments relating to potential business opportunities and competitors and their capabilities
– Actively participate in, and support a team based culture and quality objectives within the organisation
What you have now:
– A proven track record in B2B face to face consultative selling
– Possess highly developed problem solving and analytical abilities a high level of numeracy and ability to translate complex numbers into business messages for clients using management frameworks
– A working knowledge of key concepts around commercial credit risk management and decision making technology would be desirable
– Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
– The capacity to think strategically and to identify new opportunities
– Structuring successful prospecting campaigns using cold calling
– Selling strategically by partnering with businesses and customers
Importantly, the successful candidate will have the right attitude and be self-motivated. They must also be willing to lea
and have a desire to succeed!
Suite 305, 50 Holt Street | Surry Hills NSW 2010
P: …… | M: ……
E: [Apply online] | W: s2m.com.au
Our Client specialises in Cloud, Data & Network, IT Services and Managed services. Your role as a Business Development Manager with establish, support and manage clients for varied solutions. You will have the opportunity to contribute to sales and project delivery standards in order to meet business objective.
What does this IT based BDM role entail?
– Build and maintain a documented and executable sales plan.
– Execute sales & marketing strategies to meet your targets
– Achieve monthly Gross Profit (GP) and Managed Services targets.
– Engage, Develop, Define, Negotiate and Close client relationships at all levels.
– Consultative approach to all inte
al and exte
– Hold all service and project related departments accountable for carrying out the required tasks and processes.
– Look to increase GP levels within an account and where appropriate.
– Grow the awareness of capabilities & strengths to both existing and prospective clients.
– Engage in client and vendor meetings on a weekly basis.
– Establish, manage & grow strong ongoing business relationships within your client base, both existing/prospect.
– Strong communications Skills
– You will have to deal with sales escalations, include issues related to sales solutions.
– Build and manage sales matrix for all our clients and develop strategies to increase the revenue portfolio.
– Maintain information and intellectual confidentiality
– Protect and Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
– Net Promoter Score, to assess customer feedback related to sales activities and make necessary improvements
– Provide sales reports to management on a weekly basis
Just a few EXTRA responsibilities
– Should be comfortable in managing the full end to end sales life cycle.
– Ensure sales are done in an ethical, efficient and effective way.
– Eliminate unnecessary paperwork, sale steps or non-value-added activities like too much socialisation.
Equipped with a strong moral and ethical compass, your excellence will be defined by your effectiveness in managing a complete end-to-end sales lifecycle and efficiency in avoiding non-value add activities.
This role will suit an inside sales manager looking for that next step to move into a client delivery role , This is a face to face role and will suit an ambitious individual wanting the autonomy to own their ea
ing destiny .
To find out more apply directly online or contact Reynah on [Apply online]
for a confidential chat about your career.
INTERMEDIATE TAX ACCOUNTANT
Industry Focus : Full service accounting, tax, business advisory and consulting group
Ideal Candidate : Intermediate level tax accountant with min 3-4 years public practice experience. Ideally you will be underway with CPA or CA or have completed
Need to Know : Constant exposure to SME’s, middle markets, corporates and local large clients will add the vital variety necessary to expand your growing taxation and audit knowledge.
We are a multi-service chartered accounting firm offering our clients a broad range of services on site. Providing a full range of tax, audit and business advisory, we know what it takes to attract and retain successful, goal oriented clients.
– Liaising with ATO on client issues
– Preparation of income tax retu
s and FBT
– Provide tax planning advice and work strategically in a consultative and technically sound instructive manner
– Working as an integral part of our accounting team you will be exposed to all areas of compliance for clients from a range of industries including property, SME, manufacturing and FMCG
– You will be involved in a number of audit engagements on site
– Enthusiastic and positive attitude
– Unyielding attention to detail
– Prior experience working to tight deadlines in a busy public practice firm
– Sound knowledge of Australian taxation
– Effective communication skills are essential. You must be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
– Strong skill and knowledge in computer and bookkeeping software including HandiSoft and Xero
– Willing and able to work independently, apply initiative when problem solving and take pride in both supported and self driven personal and professional development
We offer you a vibrant, ever challenging workplace, and the opportunity to grow your wings and your career. With a demonstrated history of providing supervision across taxation and business consultancy, you will enjoy our culture and flourish in our supportive atmosphere.
APPLICATION PROCESS : Please use the Apply Now link
Directly emailed applications are not processed. Documents are to be uploaded in Word format only, 3-5 pages. For information on our recruitment services, please go to http://www.recruitmentga.com or give us a call on ……
We are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst ICT Investment who will be managing the review and analysis of the organization’s business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify and justify new initiatives that lead to business improvements. This is a initiator role and seeks to stamp out Projects and relationships from the ground to enhance the Investment scale.
You will have these proven experience:
– Conduct Financial Modelling and forecasting such as building MS Excel merger models 1. to assess the suitability of merger deals, 2. to value Balance Sheet items include Assets, Liability, Goodwill and Minority Interest and 3. to calculate Ea
ings Per Share
– Perform Quantitative Analysis
– Form Business Case with requirements gathering, processes mapping, solution workshops and coordinating enhancements
– Ability to establish successful relationships with key stakeholders and negotiate, develop and undertake robust appraisals of programs and capital projects.
– Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders are essential in this role.
– Provide plain language advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences
– An ability to work collaboratively, develop capability of team members and guide and support a team to provide customer focused services.
The successful candidate will have experience in providing management support at a senior level and be committed to providing a quality customer service across a large and complex organization. You will have held a Project Management positions within your career.
If you are looking for an opportunity to advance your career within a supportive organization then please contact us.
If you’re interested then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button; or send your resume to Shirley Hoffman at Genesis IT [Apply online]
Great opportunity for an experienced Agile Business Analyst to join a leading top tier Telco industry. You will be responsible for Delivering a Enterprise Identity and Authentication Portfolio of Works and
Delivering a consistent and cohesive customer experience of identity management and authentication.
– Understanding and interpreting the alignment of Enterprise Identity and Authentication strategy with broader IT & DS strategic direction
– Successful business analysis to support IT delivery for the Identity Portfolio of Work
– Superior stakeholder management for primary relationships
– Work well within virtual teams
– Enable Identity to meet customer, operational and people objectives
– Creating great digital experiences;
– Enabled by modern digital platforms;
– Delivered through a digital way of working
– Participate in discovery workshops to identify business requirements and rules.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
The candidate should have industry experience in the following areas:
– Telecommunications agile and waterfall development methodologies, requirements definition, validation, and traceability.
– Online sales, customer self-service, content media, order management, billing.
– Understanding of writing clear functional requirements for technology development, deployment, and evolution.
– Understanding of writing clear functional requirements for Online applications (the web, device based, IVR) based on new and emerging technologies.
– Understanding of writing clear functional requirements for product migration from legacy to strategic platforms.
– Experience in developing and validating customer identity requirements.
– Experience with requirements management tools, such as IBM RTC or JIRA.
– Knowledge of telecommunications, IT, services and network industry, technology and trends.
– Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams and in a project management environment.
– Demonstrated the ability to plan and manage multiple tasks.
Please press „APPLY” button or alternatively send in your cv to [Apply online]
Please note only shortlisted candidates will receive the call.
To be considered for the role click the ‚Apply’ button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on …… . Please quote our job reference number: …… .
Build and maintain positive working relationships between IT and the HFC business areas and effectively support the delivery of the IT program through an agile delivery model, within the time and budget allocation.
The Business Analyst within this HFC-related program of work will become the SME for all relevant areas. This role will require a highly motivated individual who thrives working under pressure and is particularly passionate about problem solving.
– 10 years’ minimum working in an IT delivery environment
– Demonstrable integration experience of software and applications that drive optimal business and customer outcomes
– Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office package
– Proven knowledge of business operations in telecommunications industry
– Demonstrated ability in translating high level business requirements into tailored system and solutions for business
For a confidential discussion and more detail on the role, please call Lucy on …… and send you resume through to [Apply online]
Our client, a respected NSW Gove
ment Agency, has an excellent opportunity for a capable Business Analyst to join their talented team. The purpose of the position is to engage with the business and IT to enable system and process improvement initiatives.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate sound experience, 3-5 years, as a business analyst in the delivery of process and system improvements. You will have sound experience within requirements elicitation, as is – to be, process mapping, documenting processes, workshop facilitation and enabling system and process improvements. In addition you will have highly developed relationship management and communication skills and the ability to discuss technical matters with non technical audiences. You will have sound experience gained within IT system transformation projects, experience within salesforce or CRM projects an advantage.
This represents an outstanding opportunity to join a professional, talented and supportive team and engage with a range of stakeholders across diverse projects for NSW Gove
Please email your cv or call Annabel Cato on …… for a confidential discussion.
Amazing long term contract. MAP is looking to recruit three 12 month daily rate contracts for a market leading financial planning business in Sydney.
Chance to working with changes to Financial Planning or Superannuation platforms. Experience working on projects requiring Australian regulatory compliance in superannuation or financial planning is essential.
This role is focused on changes to technology but sits within the business team and suits a business BA who has a varied background working across financial planning or superannuation. You need to have end to end BA experience from taking requirements through SDLC, testing and implementation.
ational organisation has significant operations here in Australia and has a name that is instantly recognized as a leader within financial planning and they are fast growing in superannuation.
You will be joining a Business team that works closely with other business stakeholders and technology to ensure that major changes to the planning and superannuation platform meet the businesses requirements.
You will be:
– Responsible for building relationships with all stakeholders
– Taking business requirements, interviewing and holding workshops
– Liaising with technical team
– Integration Delivery
They will offer:
– Long term contract opportunity
– Amazing culture
– Fantastic daily rate
– Excellent exposure and development
– The opportunity to work for a high end of town market leader
– Brand new world class office
– Flexibility / Work Life Balance in a truly enjoyable work environment
– Treated just like a permanent employee
Please get in touch [Apply online] – shortlisting tomorrow and interview slots end of the week
Our client is a well recognised player in the IT Services industry. With a complete range of ICT Services, they are a leading provider to the Mid-Market offering a wide array of products, services and solutions to their clients.
With an exceptional reputation and multitude of industry awards, they are a company that is really going places! With plans to double in size over the next few years they are looking for the very best people to join the team and be part of this exciting jou
Due to ongoing expansion, they are looking for a technically minded Client Manager to take ownership of a select number of accounts across a pre-determined territory. Responsible for the growth of these accounts, the successful candidate will also have the opportunity to further develop the territory by winning new business.
To be considered for this position you MUST have the following;
– Demonstrable sales experience in IT Services.
– High level understanding of IT Managed Services, Cloud, Data & Voice.
– A proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
– Exceptional Presentation and Communication skills.
– A well-developed understanding of Solution Selling.
– Outstanding proposal writing skills.
In addition to the above, having previous experience in Solution Architecture, Pre-Sales or Technical Pre-Sales is highly desirable.
A very attractive remuneration package is on offer, including a 6-Figure salary, uncapped commission, car allowance etc
We are ONLY accepting applications from candidates that have relevant experience and are currently residing in Australia with unrestricted working rights.
To be considered for this role please click the Apply button. Alte
atively, send your resume to [Apply online] or call Luke Ve
on on …… for more information.