Early Childcare Traineeship
Are you interested in a career path that leads you to empower young children and making a difference in their lives? We are currently seeking a career-minded, dedicated, and enthusiastic individual to participate in an Early Childcare Traineeship at our clients centre located in Lilydale. In this paid traineeship, you will gain additional knowledge and hands-on experience in the traineeship program while you continue to lea
about early childhood education. You will have the opportunity to lea
how to create and foster a positive lea
ing environment and lea
how to implement enriching activities and foundational standards. This is an excellent pathway to further your education in the childcare industry.
In your role, you will work alongside experienced childcare professionals with years of expertise as they develop, coordinate, and implement lea
ing framework that is in-line with national standards. They will guide and steer you to become a professional Educator capable of delivering high-quality lea
ing to children while you are granted study time and have plenty of training support provided to you. Your passion for proving high-quality lea
ing experiences and your drive to be a role model for young children will help you in this traineeship.
– Work alongside experienced Educators and childcare workers to expand your knowledge of child lea
ing and development
– Gain valuable hands on experience by assisting Educators with classroom management
– Create a stimulating and encouraging lea
ing environment that enhances the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development of each child
– Participate in team meetings and professional development opportunities
– Build strong relationships with the children while supporting their lea
ing, play, discovery, and exploration
– Observe children, track their progress, and provide daily feedback, as needed, to Educators and/or families
– Ensure the childrens safe well being, and report any conce
s immediately to the appropriate individual
– Develop positive and strong professional relationships with children, their families, and colleagues
Required Skills and Experience:
– Possess a genuine interest and commitment to furthering your career in Childrens Services or Early Childhood Education and Care
– Working with Childrens Check
– Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work with children and their families using a positive and friendly approach
– Ability to work as part of a cohesive team by forming positive working relationships and partnerships
– Strong interpersonal and human relationship skills
Desired Skills and Experience:
– Understanding of the child care industry.
– Cert III in Early Childhood Education & Care or similar.
– Increase skill development while working alongside experienced Educators
– Leadership and mentoring programs are offered as well as networking meetings
– Family friendly and discounted child care
– Knowing that you are making a difference in the lives of children
– The ability to undertake a Paid Inte
Job Type: Full-Time
Hours: Monday Friday 7: 30 a.m. 4:30 p.m.
Salary: Above Award Wage
Job Ref: 123916
How to apply:
To apply for this role please submit your resume below. Successful candidates will be contacted for a phone interview then onto a face to face interview with the client.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a legal entitlement to work in Australia & hold a valid VIC driver licence. Criminal record checks with the VIC Police, working with children checks, prior employment checks & functional assessments are part of the recruitment process. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.