Recruitment Consultant: Healthcare: Sydney:
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an ambitious recruitment consultant to step into a high performing team. With clients and roles ready for you to work on, you really can make money from day one. Work with established consultants in this buoyant market and utilise our organisations relationships and contacts to build your own successful desk.
Be part of this exciting expansion, and a future leader of our business. We’ve established our brand and carved an excellent reputation within the healthcare market, laying the foundations for future expansion. This is your chance to join our dynamic company, focused on developing your career and fostering success.
We have a high performing team based in the Sydney and are looking for an ambitious individual to mentor, train and develop into a leading consultant. This represents a fantastic opportunity to develop within a growing recruitment business, lea
from successful consultants and have a lucrative career. You can expect to ea
up to $100,000 in your first year.
At Redstone Recruitment we are committed to giving you a career, we work with you to identify and structure both short and long term goals, and will give you every support to meet these. Longer term, following a successful period within the organisation, you will have the potential opportunity to build a team or lead a division, with financial incentives to reward you every step of the way.
What we can offer:
– Fantastic Commission Structure: Uncapped commission.
– Huge potential first year ea
– Established Desk
– In-depth initial training programme
– On-going mentoring scheme and support structure
– Mobile / Smartphone.
– Central Sydney office.
– Reward based culture: Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly incentives.
– Future opportunity to build your own team and manage a division
– Culture of success.
This is your opportunity to build a career that motivates you and fulfils your ambitions. Your strong sales drive, motivation for achieving targets and exceptional communication & influencing skills will give you a competitive advantage in the selection process. If this sounds like you, then we will invest in your jou
ey to become a recruitment expert.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Excellent interpersonal skills
– A recruitment background or understanding
– Administrative skills
– Proactive approach
– A degree level qualification
– Hard working and can do attitude
– The desire to make money.
– At least 1 year working within agency recruitment or a sales position.
This represents a unique opportunity, apply today and a member of our team will contact you with further information.
For further information feel free to email Gavin McWeeney [Apply online]