Utilise your proven leadership skills to drive excellence within our Contact Centre team.
Wealth Management bring together the Group’s funds management and distribution capability as well as domestic insurance and financial advice business support div isions.
These include the well-known brands of Colonial First State, Colonial First State Global Asset Management, and CommInsure.
Our division of Client Operations is one of the business units within Colonial First State. Client Operations is the largest division in CFS with over 400 staff, responsible for the day to day operations of client, adviser, employer and third party interactions. We do this through our value proposition of a superior customer experience, delivered with industry leading speed and accuracy.
Your team is one of nine teams within Contact Centre Services, responsible for incoming interactions from clients, advisers, employers and third parties.
Our Contact Centre services the above parties with product related queries across Superannuation, Investments and Pension accounts.
Your team are responsible for managing all telephone interactions including transactions, account maintenance, client education and all other end to end queries regarding client accounts.
As the Team Leader you will develop a cohesive, well trained and professional team that effectively manages the interests of our customers, shareholders and staff.
You will contribute to the Vision and Strategy by driving excellence in three key focus areas: Productivity, Quality and Customer Satisfaction.
You’ll achieve this by…
– Developing personalised coaching plans and targeting areas for development that are specific to each individual;
– Conduct weekly reviews of customer satisfaction results and contacting clients and advisers to understand feedback. Working with other team leaders across Client Operations to ensure continuous improvement based on this feedback;
– Regularly review performance on each individual through structured 1 on 1;s, formalised performance reviews and side by side call listening and coaching sessions;
– By understanding individual performance you will take action to mitigate performance issues through structured performance plans;
– Managing client escalations to ensure a high level of client satisfaction and analysing client feedback to initiate improvements across the Contact Centre and Client Operations;
– Daily and weekly reporting on key metrics relevant to your team and the contact centre;
– Building key stakeholder relationships that will improve the overall service experience to our clients, advisers and employers;
– Career and development planning for all team members.
You will bring
– Proven success in a contact centre environment (prior team management experience is desirable)
– Leadership and interpersonal skills
– A proven customer focus
– Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders, both internally and externally, at all levels.
– The ability to organise, prioritise and manage time
– The ability to understand and solve complex problems
– Experience and or qualifications in Lean Six Sigma/Process Excellence preferred
CAN is about taking a positive approach to everyone we meet and everything we do here at CommBank. Join us on our journey to be the best there is … because we CAN.