Are you a highly motivated Senior Full Stack Developer, with a passion for technology and a strong track record driving technology in organisations?
Do you have the following?
– Experience developing using Web API’s
– Agile – Experience working in fast paced environment
– Experience scalable applications
– Exposure to cloud technologies
– Experience with mode
– You keep yourself up to date with whats going on in the industry and latest trends
This is an opportunity to work for a renown brand who is a true leader within the market, working with cutting-edge technologies.
Who they are
A widely recognised and well-established Trading Firm, with a consistent increase of projects, they are seeking to grow and up-skill their software development teams with the addition of innovative and focused Full Stack Developers.
This organisation has grown exponentially and proven to be extremely successful over the past few years, providing a great environment with a huge expansion budget.
Who you are
As a tech savvy Full-Stack Developer, you will have the passion and drive to work with bleeding-edge technology on a multitude of projects, utilising your existing skill set. It is crucial you can show past experience working with AngularJS/ReactJS or mode
on a regular basis.
The role will suit a Senior Developer who has extensive experience building scalable high-traffic web applications and performance tuning them. In this capacity, you will be involved in the design and architecture of these solutions.
– 5 weeks annual leave
al reward and recognition program
– Salary Packaging
ing, development opportunities
– Corporate discounts
– Leave to participate at a Charity events
How to get this role?
– 4+ years commercial experience building web-based applications
– Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline; or 8+ years of work experience as a technology specialist
– Expert knowledge of languages used with mode
– Expert knowledge in SQL including performance tuning
– Experience with one OR more web client-side frameworks such as React, Backbone, AngularJS, Ember, Backbone etc
– Exposure to AWS cloud based solutions
– Knowledgeable in performance optimisation
– An understanding of the latest architectural trends for developing scalable secure applications.
– Highly proficient with Experience with responsive web development; cross-browser and cross-device agnostic development.
– Experience in lean software development methodologies, including code review, TDD/BDD, pairing, and continuous integration.
– Experience or knowledge in the scalability and security of Rest based solutions.
– Experience or knowledge in message queueing technology.
– Experience with other languages including but not limited to functional languages, .Net, NodeJS, Python etc
– Solid experience with git, git-flow (branching strategies) and it’s supporting toolset (git CLI, SourceTree, SmartGit ) eg: not just commit + push
– Comfortable with *nix command line
– Ability to work as part of a team whilst demonstrating solid decision-making skills
– Experience in complex, high-performance, high traffic web projects
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If this sounds like you, confidentially apply using the Apply for this Job button below. I will contact you prior to releasing your details to the client.
As a specialist in the Development space, I am able to keep you informed of positions as they become available. Feel free to call me directly on …… for a chat about this or other positions currently available.
Northbridge IT Recruitment
9-13 Young Street, Sydney
For this and other opportunities please visit: