Lotus People are delighted to be partnering with one of Australia’s leading investment advisory firms, specialising in share investment, to find the perfect Executive Assistant to become a part of their family!
One of Australia’s leading investment advisory firms, they are privately owned and operated. With exceptional culture, highly collaborative, progressive and focused. They are corporate and professional with highly successful, smart and down to earth individuals and a dominant market presence.
This is an all-encompassing Executive Assistant role, and a great opportunity to step up to CEO Level. Supporting this gregarious, outgoing and dynamic character, it will be your role to be across all areas of the business and to provide exemplary Executive Assistant support to him as well as immerse yourself with assistance to the business as a whole. The opportunities are endless, supporting within diary management, travel, meetings, liaising with inte
al and exte
al stakeholders and ad hoc administrative support to accounts and advisory teams, becoming more then just support and getting involved in the entire processes.
Duties include but are not limited to:
– Diary management
– Liaising between the Executives and inte
– Reporting, business papers and correspondence management
– Prepare information for use in presentations, conferences, speeches
– Coordinating and booking domestic and inte
ational travel and accommodation
– Maintaining monthly personal expenses and costing of invoices
– Organising and coordinating events, functions and conferences
– Meeting minutes and agendas
– Ad-hoc administrative support
The Ideal Candidate
A professional, polished and engaging Executive Assistant with strong personable and drive to initiate and hit the ground running. Interest in Investment and Shares industry is highly essential. We are looking for an Executive Assistant who is at the top of their game, so you will need impeccable communication skills, confidence, initiative and pro activity to drive the business.
– A dynamic personality
– Emotional intelligence; ability to liaise with clients at all levels
– Executive Assisting experience is preferred but not essential!
– Impeccable communication skills, with the ability to handle confidential information accurately and discretely.
– Experience within fast-paced, dynamic environments
– Exceptional attention to detail
– Strong computer skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite and exposure to a database-driven environment.
What will you receive in retu
The opportunity to join a well-established investment firm where you will work alongside a supportive CEO and Team, providing advancements and training opportunities to develop your career further. You will work in a fast paced and collaborative manner to provide outstanding support. This really is one for the resume, and will be a great platform for your ongoing Executive Assistant career.
If this sounds like an ideal match for your skills and personality, please apply today!