Exceptional opportunity has arisen to join a well-established organisation who strongly believe in providing exceptional customer service to Corporate and private clients. Our client specialises in retirement planning, financial planning, superannuation and estate planning and has a banking and finance division.
The role of a Private client Administration Manager (Home Loans Administrator) is a key role in this team and in order to provide the service to our Finance (loan) Specialist you will need to have:
– Demonstrated experience in a similar role with a bank or mortgage broker
– High attention to detail
– Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to relay complex information in an easy to understand manner
– Ability to meet compliance and business guidelines
– Demonstrated ability to successfully manager customer enquiries with high customer satisfaction
– Strong computer skills and the desire and ability to learn new systems
– Provide a high level of customer service when interacting with internal and external customers and maintain agreed productivity benchmarks to support the team to attain optimal turnaround times.
This is a full time role Monday to Friday 8.30 – 5.00pm
In return we can offer you: A highly competitive salary, 10% superannuation and the opportunity to be part of a well-established and highly regarded company located in the Robina/Varsity Lakes area.
Please forward a cover letter addressed to Sheryll Dobson that outlines your experience in Home Loans Administration work and your salary requirements. Please also attach to your application a current resume in MSWord format only (No PDF Please). All applications must come via the APPLY NOW link.
Interviews are commencing ASAP so apply now