Beaumont Consulting have an exciting new opportunity within the Aviation industry.
We are currently seeking a
Sales and Service Team Leader.
Our client is a leader in their field and are renowned for their loyalty and rewards programs.
This position is initially a 6 month contract, within the Corporate Sales and Business Development Team.
You will be responsible for not only leading a team but also managing your own portfolio of clients.
What this role includes;
– Leading an outbound sales team who will be responsible for growing the airlines revenue through engaging conversations.
– Identifying yourself, opportunities to promote and sell products and services as well as supporting the team to do so.
– Grow revenue and market share and be responsible for your own KPI’s.
– Lead a strong sales team to succeed and maximize sales revenue.
– Provide input to ensure the team are achieving top results.
– Execute plans to drive revenue growth.
– Collaborate with the Team Manager to develop sales strategies to grow and improve revenue and market share.
– Motivate and support your team to success.
To be considered for this role you will need;
– Experience in leading a Service & Sales team within a Contact Centre environment
– Sales and negotiation experience as well as the ability to close a sale.
– Strong Problem Solving & Analytical skills
– Proven ability to motivate and lead a corporate sales team in order to drive revenue growth and market share.
– Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel (essential)
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
If you are seeking a role within an amazing corporate environment and with a supportive team around you then please apply.
Great work life balance –
Initially a 6 month contract and the core hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
To apply, please send your resume to Melanie Murray by clicking APPLY NOW or for further information call …… .