My client is a high profile financial services brand with a well established and rapidly growing customer analytics function. With a number of key strategic initiatives to be delivered two Senior Manager level positions have been released to the market. As a result we are currently looking for an experienced Customer Data and Marketing Insights Manager to join the business, take ownership of and develop the SAS technical platform whilst managing a team of experienced customer insights and data specialists
The responsibilities of the role will cover:
– Develop and grow key relationships with senior stakeholders across marketing and technology teams, developing an understanding of growth strategy initiatives and ensuring the SAS technology and platforms are prepared for all relating initiatives.
– Provide thought leadership and strategic planning around the Customer Analytics roadmap, advising and prioritising key initiatives to improve the SAS data infrastructure and analytics capability (i.e. Development of new SAS data marts, enhancements to single customer view, preparation for Next Best Action, vendor and tool selection/management, new data assessment and acquisition)
– Manage and mentor a team of SAS Customer Insights and Data specialist taking full responsibility across line management duties (i.e recruitment/induction, training/mentoring, development, retention etc).
– Ensure analytical best practices are worked towards with a additional focus on analysing customer behaviour and providing customer insights against senior stakeholder requests.
The successful applicant will come from a proven background managing analytically minded professionals in a data driven environment, where the focus has been to support the development of technical capability and infrastructure whilst providing compelling data driven customer insight. You will be able to demonstrate:
– Team management experience, that includes leading and developing strategic growth plans, technical infrastructure development projects, team growth and recruitment plans amongst traditional team leading and management responsibilities
– Excellent stakeholder engagement experience with the ability to build strong relationships with senior directors across the business in a fast past environment.
– Experience supporting and developing the technical capability of a high performance analytics division, delivering projects that would have included single customer view, new customer data marts/modelling data mart, campaign/CRM tool selection/implementation, data acquisition/enhancement, data quality/governance inititives etc
– Technically strong with skills in SAS (SAS Base, SAS Macro, SAS E-Miner) and some of the following SQL (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server etc), SPSS (SPSS Clementine, SPSS Modeller), Excel/Access/VBA, PowerPoint, R, Tableau, Qlikview etc
To apply for this position please send your resume to [Apply online]
With over ten years experience recruiting for the analytics community if this role doesn’t match your profile I am always keen to review your resume and discuss alternative opportunities with the analytics space. Key skills recruited generally lie within Insight, Analytics and Modelling across Marketing, Customer, Risk, Fraud and Web Analytics utilising SAS (SAS Base, SAS Macro, SAS E-Miner), SQL (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server etc), SPSS (SPSS Clementine, SPSS Modeller), Excel/Access/VBA, PowerPoint, R, Tableau, Qlikview etc