Residential Manager – Aged Care
e’s South Easte
Great role with a fantastic not-for-profit organisation dedicated to providing the best of care for residents. This is an organisation with an excellent management structure to ensure plenty of support, stability and career growth for employees at all levels.
– Values driven aged care provider
– Great south-easte
– Plenty of support and resources available to achieve great job satisfaction
The Residential Manager is responsible for the day to day running of this medium sized home. The home has the support of an experienced Care Manager and a wonderful team on the floor. Whilst the Residential Manager is given the freedom and flexibility in managing the home, there is support available from the Regional Manager, as well as HR support.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Leading all elements of operations and resident services
– Overseeing the financial management of the facility
– Human resource management
– Leading, managing and developing motivated and productive employees
– Providing support to the residents and families
– Attaining successful accreditation
– Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
– Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Facility Manager in residential aged care
– Strong business acumen
– Good knowledge of ACFI and the aged care standards
– Exceptional management and leadership skills
– Good problem solving skills
– Passion for aged care and a team player
– Competitive salary – $120,000 – negotiable based on experience
– Salary packaging benefits
– Supportive and friendly team environment
HOW TO APPLY
If the above role sounds like a good fit for you, we would love to chat.
Contact Candice Ray on the below contact details –
Phone Number: ……
Email: [Apply online]
Please note all correspondence is confidential and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Would you love the opportunity to get paid to travel and work?
Look no further .. here is your chance!
This is a brand new Strategic Operations position in a large aged care provider that has been in the organisation for a number of years. They have a multiple homes across Queensland and are looking for a executive managers to focus on their central aged care facilities. You will be based at head office and go to the aged care facilities as required. Some of your duties will include;
– Managing the operations of the facilities
– The budgeting and finances of the facilities
– Working part of a top executive management team
This is an interesting role and does require certain skills and qualifications in order to be successful –
– Strong business acumen and financial / operations experience
– Previous multi-site management or a similar role in Aged Care
– Strong operational, financial / budgeting and leadership skills
– Problem solver and always thinking of new ways to improve
B E N E F I T S
– You will have the opportunity to work in a growing aged care organisation and be part of their top executive team
– This organisation is established and stable – perfect time to join the company!
– This is a very exciting opportunity and you will working closely alongside the CEO
– Competitive remuneration package $$
For more information about the role, feel free to give me a call or send me an email.
Don’t wait and APPLY NOW!
How to Apply
If the above role sounds like a good opportunity for you we would love to chat. Contact Sandra on the below contact details –
Phone Number: ……
Email: [Apply online]
~ If you’re not looking to change jobs straight away but would like to gain insight to the job market, you can call Sandra in strict confidence and discuss a plan for when the time is right for you ~
About the company for the Project Manager for multi-residential Construction
Well established residential builder and developer with over 20 years in the construction industry
About the role of Project Manager for Multi-Residential Build
– Hands on Project manager for large Multi-residential construction
– Reporting directly to the Construction manager
– Planning all daily programs and construction site
– Handling all aspects of Contracts Administration
– Supervising all foreman and trades
About the candidate for the Project Manager for Multi Residential Construction Role:
– Must have project managed construction of large multi- residential units in Sydney
– Should possess excellent knowledge of all Contracts Administration
– Must be able to manage on site foreman and trades
– Have excellent organisational skills and good problem solving experience
The client is offering an excellent package and growth within the company
If you are interested in the role of Project Manager for large residential construction then please send your resume and covering letter to [Apply online] in word document format
My client a growing engineering consultancy whose niche is remedial and diagnostic engineering is looking to add a Structural Drafter/Technician to their team with either a background or real interest in diagnostic projects.
On the back of producing high quality work, they have grown their client base year on year, and they have offices not only in Melbou
e but nationwide.
We are ideally looking for drafters/technicians with a solid background in residential low rise projects, be they housing or town houses. Must have at least 12 months local experience
Interpretation of site measurements and converting these into site drawings
Drafting of structural/architectural plans including: timber frame layouts and floor framing on residential projects
Site inspections of damaged buildings and measurements
Working in project teams on building diagnostic projects with engineers and senior drafters.
A technical qualification in drafting
Previous drafting experience on residential projects prefer low rise.
Previous local experience of at least 12 months with knowledge of codes etc.
Experience of residential timber frame construction
Solid experience with latest versions of Autocad
Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
My client is very big on work life balance and this isn’t the type of role where you will be expected to work all hours, with drafters typically doing a 38 hour week. They also operate a family friendly environment, so when we say work-life balance, they mean it!
You also be mentored by a drafting manager as well as work closely with engineers who are happy to share knowledge and assist you to become a better Technician.
If this sounds of interest, please apply via the button below or email your CV to [Apply online] or for further information call ……
– Competitive Salary and Benefits
– Attractive and Diverse Projects
– Fantastic opportunity for career growth.
About the company: The company is a well established Demolition and Excavation Contractor having been within the NSW market for 30 years’. They carry out a number of works within the Demolition scene including; Industrial, Commercial and Residential works. The companies capabilities also include remediation works and interior strip-outs.
About the Role: The Company are seeking an Estimator with experience within Demolition works. You will have the opportunity to be a big player in the tendering, quoting, estimation, supplier agreements and subcontractor management of a number of projects. This is a Sydney based position with real long-term career prospects.
Skills and Experience:
– A tertiary qualification in a related field desireable
– Proven Demolition or Excavation project experience
– Have good commercial skills
– Previous client engagement experience
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Shown an ability to sell and win work
– Computer literate with a proven ability within MS Office and Estimating Software
– Career development
– Performance recognition
– Competitive salary
– Highly desirable Sydney location
How to Apply:
Click APPLY or contact me directly for a confidential discussion.
Contact: [Apply online]
Please forward all resumes in word (.doc) format.
The details included in this ad are a guide and we will consider applications from all candidates who have the requisite skills for the role
Our client is taking the lead with technology assisted conveyancing! Operating for the past 12 months and due to growth, they are now in the position to employ an experienced conveyancing clerk.
This role will be well suited to an experienced conveyancing clerk who enjoys working autonomously, who can manage a mix of residential sale and purchase matters from start to end and most importantly who wants to work in a progressive environment where change and technology is welcomed and accepted!
Located just minutes from the CBD and close to all forms of public transport, you will join a team of liked minded progressive individuals who are looking to grow this conveyancing practice. Your immediate duties will include:
– Opening new files and obtaining client instructions
– Reviewing contracts
– Preparation of sale/auction contracts, section 32 statements, transfer of land contracts and caveats
– Effectively liaising with exte
al parties including gove
ment offices, real estate agents and other law firms
– Obtaining certificates and searches
– Explaining the conveyancing processes to clients and keeping them informed of the files status
– Coordinating settlements and calculating settlement figures
– Post settlement duties including stamping and lodging documents and preparing invoices
To be considered for this unique role you, you will have:
– 5+ years experience as a conveyancing clerk
– a strong interest in technology and innovation
– strong attention to detail and problem solving abilities
– Excellent time management skills
, you will be awarded with a generous salary package, flexible working arrangements plus many other benefits which come with working at a large National company.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alte
atively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Fiona Ruggieri on …… or email your CV to [Apply online]
About the company:
This is a market-leading project home builder who have a reputation for not only producing quality project homes but also meeting clients custom needs. They also have high staff retention rates.
About the role:
Reporting to the estimating manager, you will be responsible for sales estimating responsibilities including quantity take offs, material orders and pricing custom housing. As a senior team member, you will also provide mentoring and training to junior team members.
Skills & Experience required:
– Significant prior experience with residential estimating
– Previous use and understanding of Databuild software
– Knowledge of estimating from first principle
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Experience in stakeholder management and leadership
Benefits of the role:
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader that is still in a strong growth phase. There will be challenges beyond your usually skills such as mentoring and training as well as long terms opportunities to progress your career.
To APPLY for this sales estimator role:
Please call Lachlan Inch on …… or email your CV in WORD format to [Apply online] All applications will be dealt with in a confidential manner.
Healthcare Australia is actively seeking casual experienced support workers with a background in youth work. The role will entail supporting individuals within a residential environment, so experience within this area is essential.
You will be required to provide 24 hour support to vulnerable children and adults in a residential group home that may have had traumatic experiences, an intellectual disability, a mental health condition or a combination of both. Successful candidates should have experience in the following areas:
Behaviour Management and crisis intervention
Familiar with or have worked in the Out of Home Care Program (OOHC) or similar
Managing complex clients
Transportation of clients
Strong interpersonal skills
Ability to interact with build strong rapport with clients
Great written and verbal skills
Positive role model
Support with Daily Living Skills
Data Collection and Reporting
Community Integration and linking clients to suitable service providers
You will be passionate about working with young people and display a readiness to go above and beyond in order to promote a positive environment for the individuals you support. You will need to be resilient, organised with strong time management skills, have the ability to plan entertaining and educational activities and assist individuals to develop life skills.
In order to be successful for the role, you must also possess the following:
12 months experience within residential youth work
Clean „Full National Police Certificate” (dated within the last 12 months)
Current Australian First Aid certificate
Valid C Class driving license
Current WA Working with Children Check (or willing to apply)
Current Medication Administration certificate
If you meet all the above and are interested in coming on board with Healthcare Australia as a casual employee we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume to Leah at [Apply online] *only successful candidates will be contacted*
Please be advised we do not accept online police certificates, criminal history checks, ‚name check only’ or CRC’s. Your „Full National Police Certificate” must be obtained by a WA post office or WA police station.
– Established residential facility that is undergoing a rebuild
– Work closely with an experienced Facility Manager within a team culture
– Enjoy an exciting project with plenty of job satisfaction
This is one of NSW’s premier aged care providers.
They have a long and successful history providing a range of care services to elderly Australians. They have succeeded through being innovative and always setting the benchmark in the industry. Join a forward-thinking organisation who can meet your career aspirations.
– You will be involved with a major project whilst getting excellent support from your management team
– This established aged care facility is being rebuilt making it a standout home in Weste
– In place is a new model of care that has been a huge success overseas – A good example of this provider’s commitment to innovation
– A 100-bed residential aged care facility with a great care team in place
– As a large organisation, you can benefit from a range of benefits and perks. A dedicated HR team will also ensure you achieve your career goals
– This would suit a passionate Care Manager / Deputy Manager looking for an exciting role to broaden their skills and knowledge
– A salary in the region of $100,000 + Superannuation + salary packaging is on offer
As the Care Manager / Deputy Manager, you will work closely with the Facility Manager across all day to day operations. With a focus on leading the clinical team, you will ensure high-level care standards are maintained.
What makes this role unique is the planned changes and complete rebuild. An opportunity to be involved with decommissioning and commissioning!
– Excellent clinical skills and knowledge
– A commitment to delivering exceptional care and customer service
– Registered Nurse qualifications (AHPRA)
– Good experience with ACFI / aged care legislation
– Ability to lead, educate and motivate your team
– Ability to assist an experienced Facility Manager
– Experience with aged care accreditations
– Good computer/software skills
– excellent communication skills
As a passionate Care Manager, you can really thrive in this environment. This is an established aged care provider who go above and beyond when looking after their staff.
An exciting project that will certainly keep you on your toes!
TIME TO APPLY!
To forward your details via Seek click on the APPLY button.
atively contact me directly:
Edward Freeman – Aged Care Recruitment Consultant
…… for a confidential chat
[Apply online] – Send through any questions you have or let me know a good time to give you a call.
For more information on E4 Recruitment and further available roles please visit http://www.e4recruitment.com.au
„Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
Who are they..
Our client is a well renowned residential builder that is looking for someone to sniff out those development opportunities across the state and deliver those projects into reality whilst hopefully making a profit! Management are capable and open which means that you will be given plenty of autonomy as long as you can demonstrate the end result.
Why join them..
They are seeing their brand rise and their culture improve with the rewards given back to staff regularly. You will be either given land to develop in the most profitable way whilst liaising with all layers of inte
al staff as well as a multitude of exte
al stakeholders in order to package and deliver projects, or you will go out to your contacts to find opportunities and then go ahead and create a case to develop and make that a reality.
We are looking for..
An enthusiastic and intelligent Development Manager, maybe you want to step up from an ADM, this is for the someone who wants to be the best. To be the best you have got to join the best. You must have previous experience either acquiring or delivering projects within the new build residential market across NSW. Do not expect all of your business to be given to you, you have to be pro-active by generating business and relationships with a multitude of people.
Green Resourcing Group is a specialist recruitment company. Your details are held in absolute confidence and will not be disclosed for any reason without your express written permission. Please apply online or contact Alex Nipper at Green Resourcing Group on …… .