At Amicus Legal Recruitment, our sole focus rests exclusively in the legal talent domain and we are specialists in the legal recruitment industry.
Our client is a small boutique firm who boast rich history spanning back over 100 years and consist of 30 staff in total including Partners. Being the size that they are, this firm are proud to have a number of long-standing legal and support staff who reap the benefits of their loyalty and enjoy a friendly, close knit internal culture.
Supporting a renowned Commercial Litigation Partner and two Associates, your role forms a ‚dual’ position within the team whereby yourself and one other senior level Legal Secretary offer all aspects of admin and Paralegal support to the immediate team consisting of a renowned Commercial Litigation Partner and two Associates. This is a hands-on, busy Legal Secretary where you will be responsible for:
Managing and maintaining time sheets and ensuring daily entries for fee earners are completed accurately.
– Preparing documentation in a variety of jurisdictions including Federal and State Courts, Tribunals and Regulatory bodies;
– Diary management, including follow-ups to ensure that critical deadlines are met;
– Drafting correspondence for final approval;
– Scheduling conferences, arranging necessary travel and tracking related expenses;
– Preparing, updating and reviewing large scale Briefs;
– Initiating discovery process, including collating documents and preparing Affidavits and/or Lists of Documents;
– Managing, monitoring and updating electronic and hard copy files;
– Transcribing digital dictations in an accurate and timely manner; and
– Liaising with external stakeholders including clients, Barristers, Court representatives, Solicitors and service providers.
This role requires an experienced legal secretary with Commercial Litigation experience who is able to hit the ground running, has initiative, strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and a professional approach to their work.
If you meet the above requirements and enjoy working in a busy team environment, apply today, as this role will not last! For a confidential discussion about this or other legal support opportunities, please call Kelly Harvey on …… .
To view all of our current Legal Secretary, PA, Paralegal, Law Clerk and other legal support opportunities visit our website: