New contract opportunity for an experienced Information Security Manager to advise and consult on the current Cyber Security Information Environment within the health sector.
New contract opportunity for an experienced Information Security Manager to advise and consult on the current Cyber Security Information Environment to develop strategies across people, processes and technology ensuring governance requirements meet current business needs.
*This role is based in Brisbane*
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Development of strategies across people, process and technology to address the organisations governance requirements in relation to information security risk management.
– Ensure information Security governance outcomes are achieved and project management capability is maintained
– lead, managing and delivering on risk management outcomes
– Provide comprehensive subject matter analysis, advice and support in relation to conducting information security risk assessments
– Provide support and consulting services to projects and operational teams
– Advise on Solution Design Assessment, Information Security Risk Assessment, Security
– Provide Information Security advice and consulting services on application security, cloud security, ICT network and infrastructure matters.
– Translate business requirements to effective technical solutions
– Advice and support to the management of Cyber Security Group
Skills and experience required:
– 5 + years experience within a IT Security Manager/Consultant role
– Proven experience providing Information Security advice and consulting services on complex application security, cloud security, ICT network and infrastructure matters
– Proven experience in the development and implementation of information security solutions
– Experienced in large, complex and geographically dispersed service delivery organisations
– Knowledge and understanding of governance frameworks related to information security
– Highly developed research, analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
– Proven stakeholder management skills
Apply now as this role closes Monday 11th of September and requires an Evaluation Criteria
To be considered for the role click the ‚Apply’ button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Teagan Pope on …… . Please quote our job reference number: …… .