ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading Australian organisation, extremely well branded with a very corporate and engaging environment. Great Melbourne CBD location, close to all public transport and shops.
Delivering hundreds of Projects per year will provide you with an extremely stimulating workplace. Mentoring and a solid Leadership Program will be provided for the successful candidate.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This sponsor facing Project Coordinator role is accountable for the delivery of Work Packages and multiple Small Projects within the Project Management Team, executing allocated project tasks to agreed quality standards and time frames, maintaining project tools and records, and reporting on the status of project tasks.
This role is also accountable and responsible for delivery of key project management tasks on behalf of other Project Management staff as required, including financial management, schedules, meetings and risks and issue followup
– Coordinate with Portfolio / Program Managers, Project Managers and Senior Management to discuss progress and find solutions to scheduling issues
– Establish and maintain a culture of professional and effective stakeholder engagement and management across the business.
– Produce high quality Project Reports (ensuring RAG status in line with guidelines/actual project health)
– Manage all phases of the project, from individual Project initiation through to close, ensuring alignment with the original quote and any additional quotes and Project Change Requests (PCRs).
– Oversee Project financial control and reporting; ensure Project financial controls are implemented and maintained throughout the Project life cycle.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Ideally having previous Project experience on Applications, Network Infrastructure and Service Management
– Knowledge of Project Management Tools ideally such as Services+ (SAP) and MS Project
– Solving problems of moderate complexity
– Maintaining stakeholder relationships
– Excellent document control and management skills including writing and reviewing project documentation, schedules, time & expense reports and resource forecasts
– Previous Project Coordination experience in a complex environment
– Contribution to business improvement initiatives
– Ideally, you will have MS Project & SharePoint experience
– Strong administration, time and stakeholder management skills
Ideally, you will have the following qualifications:
– Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), or equivalent certification
– ITIL Certification (v2 or v3)
– Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) Certification (desirable)
Apply now by sending your CV in word format for immediate consideration.
To be considered for the role click the ‚Apply’ button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Christmas on …… . Please quote our job reference number: …… .