With a stellar reputation for innovation and constant progression, this household education provider have established themselves as an Australian market leader. Working specifically in one of their brands, they are looking to bring on a systems accountant for some urgent data integrity work with one of their point of sales’ systems.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
– Preparation of stock templates for upload into new point of sale database
– Linking keyboard layouts to stock items
– Set up new users for each department based on agreed security
– Testing with users to ensure the system is operating correctly
– Cross referencing suppliers to ensure all active suppliers are entered into the point of sale database
– Ensure stock items have correct codes based on current invoices/supplier lists
– Create templates for reports to integrate with accounting system
To be considered for this role, the client are looking for an accountant (ideally fully CA / CPA qualified) who has worked on a systems implementation. POS experience will be highly valued but not a pre-requisite for the role. This role will involve working with and advising a number of managers in the business so strong communication skills will be critical.
Whilst initially a 3 month contract, there is a possibility the contract will extend for an additional month.
For more info, please contact Robert Ladak via [Apply online]