Do you want to work for a leader and innovator in the eCommerce / Online domain?
Do you want to join the fastest growing product builders, backed by an inte
ational giant in the technology space?
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead and build the development team as well as deliver enterprise level projects and drive the product forward. This role will eventually step into a Management focused role, focusing on strategy and the championing of processes and innovation as well as improving the product across all aspects. The ability to lead from the front with your technical prowess is an absolute must, working within an agile environment.
You will be working on greenfield projects, alongside the product team to create one of the fastest growing products in Australia.
Our client, an iconic Australian brand and well known provider of eCommerce / online solutions is looking for an experienced E commerce Development Manager/Team Leader to join and lead their successful team, based in Sydney – Weste
You may have been a team lead, development manager, project manager or product manager in the past but with a highly technical background, previously being a .Net developer with experience in, developing within the full life cycle using Scrum processes and be able to lead the team from the front.
– Lead, mentor, and nurture a high performing .NET development team to deliver projects on time and on budget
– Continue to foster a culture of fun, commitment and lea
– Possess advanced hands-on coding skills and focus on enhancing the existing skills across the .NET development team
– Collaborating with business owners and stakeholders to lead eCommerce requirements gathering and generate specifications/functional design
– Creating project plans detailing project schedule, resource/budget estimates, quality requirements and metrics
– Driving project execution and delivery according to business needs and requirements
– Reviewing the eCommerce platform and architecture to recommend effective options for implementing business functionality
How to get this role
– Experience implementing best CI/CD practices
– Experience working in an agile environment and leading Scrum teams
– Proven experience in building, developing and leading high performing teams
– Have a passion for technology and be an excellent communicator
– Knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organisational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods
– Solid understanding of the technical aspects of online applications, web development, eCommerce, development frameworks and tool sets
If this sounds like you, you can (confidentially) apply using the Apply for this Job button below. Candidates with full working rights only please.
Northbridge IT Recruitment
For this and other opportunities please visit
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Get There, Go North!