– Brisbane and Sydney CBD Location
– Wide Range of Competitive Rem & Benefits
– Take the next step in your career and have your potential recognised
– Apply confidential today, interview this week!
Join a growing and busy CBD Firm in their first-class insurance team and leverage off the skills and experience of this successful team
1. **NEW**INSURANCE LITIGATION LAWYER | 2-5 YEARS PAE
– THE ROLE: Insurance Lawyer – Working directly with an Insurance Partner and other senior legal practitioners.
– THE FIRM: A mid-tier firm with a top-tier reputation, with offices around Australia and Inte
ationally. This is an employer of choice!
– THE WORK: Insurance Litigation including Workers Compensation and PIPA proceedings. Work mix will also include exposure to some CTP claims, public liability insurance, product liability and general insurance. Clients will include state, national and inte
ational insurers, some of Queensland’s largest employers, and national retailers (including claims made by customers, visitors and parties injured on common property).
– THE CANDIDATE: You will need to have a minimum of 2 years PAE. The successful candidate will also have solid experience in Workers Compensation (Defendant or Plaintiff) and PIPA experience will be well regarded.
– THE BENEFITS: This is an employer of choice with high quality work, exceptional workplace culture and work-life balance. You will receive quality mentoring and develop excellent client relationships
2. PUBLIC LIABILITY LAWYER | 4+ YEAR PAE to SENIOR ASSOCIATE LEVEL
– THE ROLE: Due to recent growth and a number of complex high-profile matters publicised in the media, our client is seeking to add an experienced Public Liability lawyer to the growing Brisbane based Liability Insurance team.
– THE FIRM: Join a thriving firm with offices across Australia!
– THE WORK: Working closely with dynamic Partners who are industry leaders in terms of technical skills, this role will see you taking a lead role in running the defence on a range of interesting and high-profile public liability files, with a large focus on PIPA and Trauma
– THE CANDIDATE: The right candidate will have at least 4 years post admission experience with candidates being considered up to Senior Associate level. You will have well-developed experience and enjoy insurance work and problem solving
– THE BENEFITS: This is a challenging yet career-defining role, within a friendly and supportive team, which will see the successful candidate advance their technical skills, whilst gaining exposure to a range of intellectually stimulating files.
3. INSURANCE LAWYER | 1- 5 YEARS PAE
– THE ROLE: Exciting rare opportunity for a junior solicitor to join a Brisbane based insurance team acting mainly on Public Liability matters.
– THE FIRM: National commercial law firm which has continued to experience significant growth. Clients include ASX top 200 listed companies, mid-sized corporates, the public sector and not-for-profit organisations.
– THE WORK: Work mix will be mainly Public Liability, but with the potential to extend to Professional Indemnity, Property and CTP claims. You will have complete file management including preparing advices, client involvement, preparing court documents, drafting correspondence, negotiating settlements and appearing in court.
– THE CANDIDATE: At least 1 year’s post admission experience, with a maximum of 5 years PAE. You will be proficient in excel, word and formatting, have great communication skills and a client focus.
– THE BENEFITS: This is your chance to join none of the fastest growing, and most profitable law firms in Queensland.
We also have several roles currently in the SYDNEY CBD which are very well paying at highly regarded firms including:
4. PROFESSIONAL INDEMNITY INSURANCE | 3+ PAE to Senior Associate Level
5. HEALTH LAWYER | 3 + PAE
6. PUBLIC LIABILITY LAWYER | 3+ PAE
If any of these roles appeal to you- either BRISBANE or SYDNEY CBD then apply now so we can help you make the right next move.
THE NEXT STEPS
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us with an understanding of your skills as well as your ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these and other opportunities for you to go away and research at your leisure.
To apply please click APPLY attaching the relevant documents. Alte
atively, please quote Ref No: DI300617 and forward your Professional Profile to:
– Bianca Calder – [Apply online]
– Craig Ashton-Sward – [Apply online]
If these role are not entirely suitable then we would still enjoy the opportunity of hearing from you. We often work on roles that are not advertised, with a range of positions across private practice and in-house.
LawStaff | Level 22 HSBC Building | 300 Queen Street