Our client is a global manufacturer of progressing cavity pumps and pump parts and has a wide product range suitable for the pumping of fluids within the waste water, chemical, food, beverage, paper, mining, mineral processing, marine, agricultural and oil and gas sectors.
Our client also supplies rotary lobe pumps, grinders, screens and packaged pump systems, ideally suited for the efficient maceration, screening and pumping of waste water flows.
Requirements of the role
Part of a growing service team and reporting to the Service Manager, this role will be based in Inner West and will have a mix of workshop and site servicing/repairs of pumps and rotating equipment over a large area and a variety of industries.
To be consider you must have/be:
– Be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in pump repairs
– Have suitable qualifications
– Be able to manage time, documentation and accurate record keeping
– Have good customer relation skills
– Be able to work both in a team environment and autonomously
– Have the commitment to adhere to the companies Quality and WHSE policies and procedure
Minimum qualifications required:
– Mechanical or electrical trade certificate with pump repair experience
– Confined space certificate
– Electrical disconnect/reconnect
– Car and forklift license
The successful applicant will be joining an energetic evolving team within a global organization with a commitment to the health and wellbeing of its employees as well as providing competitive long term solutions to our business partners and clients.
Should you feel you meet the above criteria please apply as per the links below with your resume attached in WORD format or email to: [Apply online]
Randstad is currently seeking Asphalt Workers working on projects based in Adelaide, and regional SA. Work is on-going and stable and can lead to permanency for the right candidate!
This position is an opportunity for an experienced individual to grow and have stable ongoing work. This client values reliability, dedication and commitment and seeks people who follow these values.
Experience and Qualifications
– HR preferable
– Minimum MR (roller op) – smooth drum (asphalt)
– Skid steer- brush attachment
– Rake and shovel hand
– Construction White Card
– Mainly metro – 2-3 months regional/interstate work
– Asphalt experience
– Road surfacing experience
– Ability to work 10-12 Hours Per Day
– Ability to Work Away From Home As Per Project Requirements
– Willing to complete and pass a D&A and physical assessment
– Good attitude goes a long way!
Candidates with relevant experience are encouraged to apply in strict confidence to Storme Handley at Randstad via the apply now button below or call …… . Thank you.
About the Company:
A smaller but well established company with a range of homes catering to a variety of clients in the Newcastle / Hunter / Central Coast area. The company has several successful display homes in the region and is looking to replicate the success it has had interstate and grow the business here in NSW.
About the role of Site Supervisor:
– Manage material deliveries
– Manage on-site sub-contractors
– Liaise closely with clients and internal departments
– Ensure that homes are built within budget and agreed time-frames.
– Work within company guidelines
– Reasonable work load
Key Responsibilities of the Site Supervisor:
– A minimum of 2 years experience for a project home builder is preferred
– Understanding of OHS, regulatory codes
– Working knowledge of the Residential Building Industry
– Strong communication and resolution skills
– Ability to manage and liaise with Clients on site
– Liaise with Internal Staff, Suppliers and Sub-Contractors
– Good network with trades and suppliers within Sydney
– Trade background advantageous
– Builders Licence is advantageous but not required
Benefits of the Site Supervisor Role:
– Phone, Ute, laptop provided
– Salary of up to 110k plus super
– Work for company who pay their subcontractors on time
– Established name in the sector
– Strong pipeline of work
– Friendly company culture
To APPLY for the Site Supervisor Role:
Alternatively please call …… for a confidential discussion about the position