At Gough Recruitment, our focus is people. If you are a people person, driven and ambitious we want to hear from you. Our Gough team in Melbourne are seeking a Recruitment Consultant for our Hot Hot Hot Property Desk.
We are experiencing strong growth and are wanting a Real Estate, Property or Recruitment professional to help us expand and reach new heights.
About the role:
– Competitive base salary, commissions, generous benefits including mobile phone allowance, cash incentives, career coaching.
– Varied, exciting role working with blue-chip clients, including ASX100 companies and government organisations
– World-class training, tools and resources
– A culture that recognises and rewards high achievers
– Opportunities for interstate/international mobility
– Have your Birthdays off
– A high impact sales professional, with experience in white collar recruitment and a background in Facilities, Property or Construction sectors
– Ambitious, passionate and results-oriented, you are motivated by building strong connections and providing outstanding service to your clients
– No stranger to hard work, you’re a team player who also knows how to have fun
– A natural people person, you have strong networking skills and a desire to become the best in a fast-paced business environment
How do these benefits sound to you:
– Ongoing training and support offered – we ensure you succeed
– Take your birthday off on us – after-all it’s your day!
– Generous base plus a competitive commission structure
– Monthly team incentives including trips away, massages and vouchers
– 5x weeks annual leave
– Strong Maternity Leave program
– Annual conference and training as well as weekly training and mentoring program
– Key and National PSA’s in place with strong fees in place
At Gough Recruitment, we believe your career is yours to own, so if you want to take charge of it, contact Erin Filewood on …… today to have a confidential discussion about how we can help you reach your potential.
Alternatively you can email me at [Apply online]
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.